Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Foothills828

Original Poster
My daughter is getting the castle package. They say that the price is $189.95 and up. Just how much is up? I was just wondering how much money I need to expect to spend?

Evil Genius

the 189 price tag is the high end of the cost spectrum and there are lower tier options you can purchase. Here's the current pricing break down. I don't think it's changed much recently.

COACH: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Princess Sash: $49.95 + tax

CROWN: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash: $54.95 + tax

CASTLE: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash, Princess Costume and Shoes, Crown, Wand, and Imaging Package, which includes 1 - 6x8 and 4 - 4x6 photos in a beautifully themed photo holder: Price range is $189.95 - $249.95 + tax.

D23

My daughter has done it once and it slated again when we go in two weeks.

It all depends on what dresses they choose, trinkets etc.

I'd say just look at them all first then give her a choice if it gets too high in price. I did that for mine. Said this or this etc.

But hey all our princesses are worth it. I am a sucker for a dad and his princess.

Evil Genius

Both of my girls got the Castle package back in '08 (Belle and Cinderella) and loved the experience! Loved that they got to do all the "shopping" by themselves with their fairy godmother.

The funny thing was that after the photo shoot they both looked at me and said "Ok let's take all this off now."...can't say I blame them though...it was in June and the temp was around 97 degrees! I wouldn't want all that hair and makeup on me wearing those heavy gowns in that heat very long either!

But they do both love playing in their gowns still and the dresses are pretty good quality!

Graham9

We are coming in November and was wondering how much to get the wife made over.

The laugh will do me the world of good seeing her dressed as Sleeping Beauty

:lol:

seattlemousers

My daughter has done BBB twice and we do the Crown Package, and we bring one her Disney Princess Dresses from home. She still gets the experience of BBB, but at a reasonable price!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom