Beverly...been there, don't drink that!

JIMINYCR

I have been trying to win back my wife's trust after the great Beverly incident of 2005. I took a sample of it to my wife and said "Honey! This stuff is awesome. You have to try it!" She did and still has a hard time trusting me when I say something is good. LOL

You sound like me. I did the same thing to my wife. :confused: Boy I'm glad she loves me and forgives easily.:cool:

muteki

Eh, it has grown on me. MezzoMix is my favorite but I don't mind Beverly too much either. Not crazy about the apple Fit, but don't like apple things in general.

Still always tell everyone to try the Beverly though.

wiigirl

lmao... :p
75.gif

EOD K9

Maybe the problem lies in HBB going to a tour of a factory where the main ingredients are high fructose corn syrup and carbonated water. Hows about going to maybe the Dole factory. Something nutritious would most likely be better. But the Beverly is still funny!

Becky

[quote=" but I don't mind Beverly too much either.

It grows on you. I now love Beverly :) and have to drink 3-4 each day I am at Epcot. :D It is like 43, you must sip it not chug it. :eek:

dave&di

I tried it for the 1st time at WDW a few weeks ago, I had a sip, it really was the worst thing ive tasted, I handed the cup to my OH trying to hide my disgust! He took a mouthful commented on how nice it was and downed the rest! He described it as strong tonic water and said it was nice!!!

I've always had doubts about his sanity and Interlect, now it has been confirmed to me that he is an idiot! ;)

Disneykidder

The Beverly....good times!! It is sooo gross!! :eek:Great place!!

Sorry, I may be in the minority here but I cannot stand Honey Boo Boo. I will not watch the show...no way. I love TLC but they are capitalizing on this rude family and so is the family. How about a reality show about a Disney fanatic from Long Island who is a teacher, volunteers a lot of time for Cancer research, has three sons and a husband?? (Oh, that would be me!!~~Or am I too boring for TLC? ):)

sacrosby

Beverly tasted like tonic water or alka-seltzer to me. I kinda liked it! The only one I didn't like was the red one...reminded me of cough syrup. :|

miles1

The Beverly....good times!! It is sooo gross!! :eek:Great place!!

Sorry, I may be in the minority here but I cannot stand Honey Boo Boo. I will not watch the show...no way. I love TLC but they are capitalizing on this rude family and so is the family. How about a reality show about a Disney fanatic from Long Island who is a teacher, volunteers a lot of time for Cancer research, has three sons and a husband?? (Oh, that would be me!!~~Or am I too boring for TLC? ):)

Yes, unfortunately you are too boring (read: normal) for TLC. Their schedule seems to be based on the enjoyment we get from watching a train wreck in progress--you know you shouldn't be watching it and you know you certainly certainly shouldn't be enjoying it, but you do anyway. The comfort comes in knowing that there's people out there that are heavier, grosser, sloppier, stupider and more messed up than you.

FettFan

Umm...you guys do realize that Beverly was intended to be a cocktail mixer, right?

That being said...I tasted it years ago at the old World of Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta. The only way I could describe it is...champagne made with rejected grapes. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom