better steak dinner?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
How about Artist's Point. :animwink:

Canada was good, never had the other so I can't comment. But I've eaten at a few others like Artist's Point and liked there steaks better than Canada. And we are giving the Yahtsman Steakhouse a try this year...I hear they are great as well.

Upvote 0

Lilo

While I never ate at Canada, I know from experience that the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemp is :hurl: .

Now the Yachtsman Streakhouse is great. Try it, you'll like it.

:animwink:

Upvote 0

Pixiedust30

You should try the Yacthman's Steakhouse the food is really good, and what ever you do don't eat at the concourse steakhouse at the contemporary for lunch or dinner- but the sticky mickeys for breakfast is out of this world(give it a try you won't be disapointed) I to have had my best meals at the Califorina Grill in my mind hands down best place to eat in Disney world

20 days till next trip :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dox

The steaks at Artist Point are the best..they even have a buffalo steak which is awesome. Also the few steaks on the menu at California grill are great and the lobster tail and filet mignon (surf and turf) at Narcosee's at GF are the best i've ever had anywhere, but quite pricey.

Upvote 0

disneydawg

Originally posted by brian_gaudio
The steak at the California Grill is the best I have ever had.

I second that. Our waiter told us they didnt even have a steak knife in the restaurant because the steak was so tender. He was right, that was quite possibly the best I have had at wdw.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom