Trip Report Better Late Than Never Figgy Family Trip Pics

Tink0102

Looking at your pictures I realize just how much we DIDNT see on our first trip! Must...go...back! I have been having serious withdrawals!
Now a few questions....
Where is the house that Pooh is in?
Who are the Star Wars people that are signing autographs?
Even though you don't have a picture....can you tell me where Mickey's (or is it Minnie's) house is in MK.
Where is the "little village" that is one of your pictures?

I must put all these things on my "must see" list for our next trip!

Love, love, love your pictures!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looking at your pictures I realize just how much we DIDNT see on our first trip! Must...go...back! I have been having serious withdrawals!
Now a few questions....
Where is the house that Pooh is in?
Who are the Star Wars people that are signing autographs?
Even though you don't have a picture....can you tell me where Mickey's (or is it Minnie's) house is in MK.
Where is the "little village" that is one of your pictures?

I must put all these things on my "must see" list for our next trip!

Love, love, love your pictures!
Thank you, The stars were Billy d. Williams, Peter Mayhew (Chewy) and the girl is the voice of Ashoka in the Clone Wars cartoons. We got them during SWW. Pooh is in a house in Great Brittan and the little village with the train is in Germany. Sadly Mickey and Minnie no longer have houses in the MK.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
100_2957.JPG
100_2968.JPG
100_2983.JPG
100_2992.JPG
Day 10 MK
100_2954.JPG

Tink0102

Thank you, The stars were Billy d. Williams, Peter Mayhew (Chewy) and the girl is the voice of Ashoka in the Clone Wars cartoons. We got them during SWW. Pooh is in a house in Great Brittan and the little village with the train is in Germany. Sadly Mickey and Minnie no longer have houses in the MK.
I thought that was Billy Dee, but thought he looked too young to be him. How old is he now...got to be getting up there. No wonder I didn't recognize Chewy...he shaved! ;)
No Mickey/Minnie house anymore....that's so sad! Do they have one in any of the parks?
We didn't have hardly in time in World Showcase on our visit. Being first timers we were foiled by dinner ressies and fast passes...Dang nab-it! I plan to spend plenty of time exploring that area on our next trip and since it will be F&W time we will just eat around the world and won't be bothered by dinner reservations.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Did you have dinner, lunch or both at BOG? I want to go there for lunch, but want to make sure we are able to look around
Did you have dinner, lunch or both at BOG? I want to go there for lunch, but want to make sure we are able to look around
Both lunch and dinner. We were there mid June and we only waited 20 minutes from the time we got on line for lunch and ordering. You can sit where ever you want for lunch and can look around during either meal. We really lucked out for dinner and were seated in the west wing. BTW the food was great for both meals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom