Best Wrist for Magicband

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I put mine on my ankle, which by the time the week had concluded, I had come to the conclusion wasn't the most ergonomic of moves. I am just now able to sit again.
Im wondering if they make a larger size that you could use in conjunction with your kids harness/leash thingy. That way it is kind of built in to something you would already be using.

JohnD

I depends on whether you are left or right handed. I'm left handed, so wear a watch on my right hand. So I thought I would wear the band on my left hand. Guess what? I lost my magic band yesterday. Here's the deal. I wear a backback when I'm in the parks. When I put it on, I slide my right hand through the right strap first, then I reach around with my left hand to put on the left strap. Well, as I was leaving Dinosaur, I put on my backback and thought nothing of it. I was in the nearby gift shop after the ride when I discovered I didn't have the band as I was about to pay for a shirt. The short of it is I had that band disabled and got a new one at Guest Relations in AK.

SteveAZee

Original Poster
Hmmm, slightly off topic (but hey, it IS my topic :)) but I'm left-handed and when I used to wear a watch I wore it on my left wrist. Even one of the geeky calculator watches. At one point I just started wearing my watch on a belt loop (a fad that never caught on :)) just to get it out of the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom