Best & Worst

Disneybear

Best Park - Animal Kingdom (Yes i'm one of the weirdo's that loves it)

Worst Park - DHS (Only go to ride Tower of Terror and see Indy Stunt Show, the rest I can live without, terrible park for getting anything decent to eat at a reasonable price at)

Best Ride - Tower of Terror or Splash, cant seperate them

Worst Ride - Stitch's Great Escape (Bring back the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter)

Best Themed Land - Asia (also love the alleyways of the Morocco pavillion)

Worst Themed Land - Camp Minnie Mickey (also adventureland with the closed restaurant and awful spinner dumped in the middle)

Best Show - Festival of the Lion King/Nemo

Worst Show - The bland high school production of that brilliant source material Beauty and the Beast

Best Hotel -Haven't stayed on site but I would love to try the Yacht Club (I'd love to try any on site hotel to be honest)

Worst Hotel - The off site hotels my bank manager makes me stay at.

Best Place to Eat - I've always loved the garden grill

Worst Place - Cant remember the name of the place but it sits between Star Tours and Indy Stunt Show and is absolutely boggin.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
It's quite entertaining to read all of your posts. Keep 'em coming! :sohappy:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

kfergdisney

Favorite Park: Epcot. I go to MK first, but go to EPCOT everyday after MK. LOVE IT!

Least Favorite Park: DHS It really is uncohesive.

Favorite Attraction: Either Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain.

Least Favorite Attraction: Mission Space...the lighter side. SOOO boring.

Best Themed Land: Asia in AK. So wonderful!

Worst Themed Land: Future World. Call me crazy but it needs to be more Futury!

Favorite Show: I'm considering The Hall of Presidents as a show. I cried. I love history too much. Also loved Nemo. Cried during that one, too.

Least Favorite Show: Why can't I think of one?

Favorite Resort: Port Orleans Riverside is the only resort that I have stayed. It was wonderful.

Least Favorite Resort: Can't answer...

Favorite Place to Eat: Le Cellier. Every single ounce of food I had at this place was outstanding. Not kidding.

Least Favorite Place to Eat: Pizza Planet. Another reason why I feel DHS is my least favorite park...lackluster food choices.

ZooStation

First time poster, but a longtime WDW fan/attendee being from Miami and all!

Favorite Park - EPCOT, I'm a recent convert. (I used to love MGM, but it needs a revamp to get my love back!)

Least Favorite Park - AK. Very lacking! Good to see that they're brightening it up with Avatarland.

Favorite Ride - Rock N' Roller Coaster followed by Spaceship Earth.

Least Favorite Ride - Universe of Energy, although it is the best ride to take a short nap to!

Favorite Themed Land - World Showcase (minus America. I honestly think they should get rid of it and replace it with a South American country or Russia!), especially when the Food & Wine Festival is going on!

Least Favorite Themed Land - Dinoland cheapens up AK to no end. I want to be in DW, not Six Flags.

Favorite Show - Not a show person at all, but I still enjoy The Little Mermaid.

Least Favorite Show - The rest of them?

Favorite Hotel - Port Orleans for sure. One time in the middle of winter (winter for Miamians) they greeted us in the middle of the night with hot cider and hot chocolate. That made my night! But I really love all the other Disney hotels too.

Least Favorite Hotel - I have stayed in some pretty crappy places off-site, but none whose name springs to mind. Anything on International Drive, lets say.

Favorite Place to Eat - Pick anywhere in the World Showcase that is NOT America. Done deal! Favorite is the bakery in France, however. Get the Napoleon and a pain au chocolat, or a ham and cheese croissant. This place is such a gem.

Least Favorite Place to Eat - ABC Commissary. Not only has the food beem crappy, but the cashier I had last year had a ________ poor attitude to boot.

Grumpy-Fan

Best park-MK

Worst park-AK

Best ride-Soarin

Worst ride-Living with the land.

Best land-Asia

Worst land-Camp Minnie-Mickey

Best show- The Lion King

Worst show-Tiki birds

Best food-Le Celliar

Worst food- Back lot express

Best place to stay-Camping at Fort Wilderness

Worst place to stay- Never tried it but would have to say off-sight.

Sigmundooze

Best park: Epcot (Never be another park like it)
Worst park: DHS (Mix mash of half baked ideas)

Best ride: Space Mountain
Worst ride: The new Enchanted Tiki Room (under new Managment was MUCH better)

Best themed land: Future World. (Its a shell of its former self but still the best theme.)
Worst themed land: Pixar Studios (Toy Story is only represented and its so small? They saved Disney and thats all they get. Should be soo much bigger and then remove their precence from other areas like Nemo Living Seas and Laugh Factory.)

Best show: Festival of the Lion King
Worst show: Tie: Finding Nemo the Musical & Lights Motor Action

Best Hotel: Polynesian
Worst Hotel: Carribean Beach (Its dirty & nasty. Maybe thats good theming like the real carribean? :) )

Best place to eat: Victoria & Albert's. (If you've been I bet you agree. Honorable mention is Party of the Senses)
Worst place to eat: Nine Dragons (gross)

The MadHatter

Best Park: EPCOT- very alcohol friendly

Worst Park: DHS - tower of terror is one of my favorite rides and is perfectly themed but the park itself just doesn't do it for me.

Best Ride: haunted mansion or living with the land

Worst Ride: ellen's energy adventure. the movies at the beginning and end are way too long. especially the end where you are stuck after the ride.

Best Themed Land: adventureland.....sans the carpet ride

Worst Themed Land: any land in DHS

Best Show: hate shows but if i had to pick i would say indiana jones

Best Hotel: beach or yacht club for its locatioin on the boardwalk and a 5 minute walk to epcot.....location location location

Worst Hotel: never stayed at a bad hotel

Best Place to Eat: jiko signature and casey's corner quick service

Worst Place: coral reef/columbia harbor house...the food isnt the worst ever but the atmosphere in there is stale dead air

Best Alcoholic Drink: glacier shots from norway

Walt Disney World? Which is the best park? Which is the worst park? What are the best rides? What are the worst rides? What are the best theme lands? What are the worst themed lands? What are the best shows? What are the worst shows? Whats the best hotel? What is the worst hotel? Wheres the best place to eat? Whats the worst place to eat?"

Best.......

park- Magic Kingdom

ride- Splash mountain

land- main street

restaurant- crystal palace

worst..........

park- animal Kingdom

ride- thunder mountain

land- frontierland

restrained- i don't have one

Minnie1976

Best Park: Magic Kingdom

Worst Park: Epcot - Future World

Best Ride: I have too many to name.

Worst Rides: Mission Space, Stitch(nothing in that location has been good), Finding Nemo the Musical

Best themed land: Frontierland

Worst themed land: I don't know if you would call it a land, but Future World Epcot

Best Hotel: Stayed at Cont, POP, Movies, and trailers in Fort Wilderness(the nicest was the Cont.that was back in 1976), but I have no complaints with any of the hotels we stayed at.

Best restaurant: Le Cellier (always delicious)

Worst restaurant: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

Worst snack: Jalapeno cream cheese pretzel - (plain cream cheese pretzel is so so much better.)

Favorite snack: Dole Whip Swirl, strawberry shortcake from Sunshine in the land, Red velvet cheesecake Cupcake(Starring Rolls)

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Worst snack: Jalapeno cream cheese pretzel - (plain cream cheese pretzel is so so much better.)

Favorite snack: Dole Whip Swirl, strawberry shortcake from Sunshine in the land, Red velvet cheesecake Cupcake(Starring Rolls)

Nice add on!

Worst snack: idk

Favorite snack: Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars :cool:

-WondersOfLife

C.FERNIE

Best Park: Epcot, love everything about it! we have nearly always stayed at the Boardwalk so we end up eating there at least once a day and hit some of the rides each day.

Worst Park: DHS, love most of the rides but it needs upgrading, and i know it will never happen but a better layout! Hate the hat in front of the theatre, would not mind it outside though!

Best Ride: BTM, loved this as a kid and could ride it again and again but SE is a close second!

Worst Ride: Stitch, loved Alien Encounter want to slap who ever changed it lol.

Best Hotel: Boardwalk, love it, just love it! Ive made a few friends of CM's over the years and it is sad when they are not there anymore! This is closely followed by the Carribean Beach.

Worst Hotel: Havent stayed in a bad one yet but i would say a universal hotel lol (only joking lol)

Best Restaurant: This is a toughy! Think it might be Sci fi dine in but i do love the flying fish!

Worst Restaurant: Pizza Planet..... had soooooooooooo many problems and i just do not go near it now!

Best Themed Area: World showcase hands down..... i was sad to see that Harry Ramsdens was changed though!

Worst Themed Area: Downtown Disney, hated when the closed the comedy club and think it is just a mess, we also keep getting really bad experiances aswell!

Best Snack: Turkey Leg lol, I could eat a lot of those!

Worst Snack: Dole whips... ewwwww.

Best Show: Wishes close second Hall of Presidents.

Worst Show: Country Bear and this is only because i think it needs a lot of touching up! I used to love the show.

Best out of the parks activity: The wee boats at Fort wilderness so much fun!

Worst out of parks experiance: I4 lol

Goofnut1980

Best Park - MK

Worst Park - DHS, the park needs more to do... and some fun family rides like over at MK.

Best Ride - don't laugh - It's a Small World (it was my first ride when I was 5 years old, so it has meaning to me)

Worst Ride - Sounds Dangerous/Indiana (can we get a ride please)

Best Themed Land - World Showcase

Worst Themed Land - Camp Minnie Mickey

Best Show - Nemo

Worst Show - Lights Motor Action

Best Hotel - French Quarter

Worst Hotel - Caribbean Beach (it smells moldy)

Best Place to Eat - Le Cellier

Worst Place to Eat - ABC Commissary

Best Snack: Turkey Leg

I will add one:

Best Nighttime Show: Spectromagic

tarin24u

Best Park - Epcot... love everything about it

Worst Park - Hmmm... I don't want to say worst but the park that needs so much more is DHS. They really need more movie rides here - 101 Dalmatians, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast all need rides here.

Best Ride - Splash Mountain... our last ride every time

Worst Ride - Astro Orbiter... ughh

Best Themed Land - Fantasyland.... beautiful

Worst Themed Land - Camp Minnie Mickey... lame

Best Show - Lion King... so cool

Worst Show - That stunt show was so awful I've blocked out the name of it!

Best Hotel - BC... just loved it! Great pool, walking into Epcot, Beaches and Cream, scenery.... awesome!

Worst Hotel - I would never stay in any of the All Stars.

Best Place to Eat - Crystal Palace for character meal and Beaches and Cream for the ice cream :)

Worst Place - Mama Melrose... really bad food

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Best Park - Epcot... love everything about it

Worst Park - Hmmm... I don't want to say worst but the park that needs so much more is DHS. They really need more movie rides here - 101 Dalmatians, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast all need rides here.

Well.. Beauty and the Beast has a show. Then there's twilight zone, playhouse disney, little mermaid, indiana jones, star wars, muppets... I think the park actually needs some more DISNEY attractions :hammer:

-WondersOfLife

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom