Best/ Worst WDW ride?

MikeTaylorSound

Splash Mountain is the best ride in all of Walt Disney World.
The theme and ride platform is perfectly palatable to all ages. You are face-to-face with Cinderella Castle at the big drop (actually, it could be the same height, need a reference to confirm) and the story continues after the big splash. There's a coaster feel to a drop that is inside, where you descend and ascent back into the next scene.

Ellen's Energy Adventure is the worst ride in all of Disney World.
This educational experience starts at the queue. Videos continue after you're loaded into a large, uncomfortable, slow-moving ride vehicle. The highlight is towards the end of the ride, where you get to see the original, old animatronic dinosaurs. What makes it really bad is the wait after the payoff-more videos. Good for 40 min nap.

ryan1

Best or are you asking for everyone's favorite ride?

Best ride is either Tower of Tower or Splash as they have the best themeing and their story matches perfectly with the ride systems.

Favorite ride is Mansion or Pirates.

Worst ride is Triceratops Spin. Stitch isn't a ride so it doesn't fit into your poll.

Glasgow

Best - PoTC and SSE
Worst - Dinoland spinner (TS). Really? At least other spinners have something good to look at on the ground. This one has the wonderful eye candy of the largely unthemed metal monstrosity known as primeval whirl (awful) , PAID carnival games (terrible) and acres of concrete (cracked, for authenticity, no less). I can't fully describe the craptacularness of this attraction. Before you ask .. yes, I ride it with my DDs .. reluctantly :)

IowaHawks7

Best: ToT and Kilamanjaro, the simple fact that EVERY single ride of Kilamanjaro is different is whats amazing. ToT is just insanely well themed and a great ride.
Worst: Eo, nuff said

My favorite though is either Pirates or Buzz, grew up on pirates and buzz and have been engrained in my childhood memories for a long time. And my least favorite is Dinosaur just never really cared for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom