Best Western Lake Buena Vista.......Will I Like It?

davinakb

Not sure when your trip is, or what rate you paid, so hope this is in time. First, check out the reviews on tripadvisor and you will find lots of comments. Second, the one time I stayed I liked it (at the value rate I paid). Clean, decent service, convenient to DD. That said, did not partake of the pool, dining or shuttle so I cannot comment on those amenities. FWIW.

RamyaKitty

When we stayed, it was an allright stay. Albeit, I didn't like staying off Disney property... It was still a good stay for the price paid. Like the davinakb, though, I didn't use the shuttle, pool or any of those things. So I'm not sure about that.

I hope you enjoy your stay there when you go! :D

LouDisney

I stayed there a couple of years ago (in August). I had no complaints at all. The room was very clean and very spacious. No complaints with cleaning service or bus service. I drove that year, so I had my car as well, I used the buses, but drove some too. The pool was fine, we spent one day there, but it was good. I have no complaints over all and would stay there again. Hope you like it and have a great experience.

lmi_77

We have stayed there in October 06 qnd 07. Nice hotel, we had a good stay on both occasions, rooms big, clean and comfortable. Not very upmarket but worth what we paid. In a great location. Bar very nice, friend had food and said it was good. Shuttle service excellent, loads of resaturants just a 10 minute alk, TGI Fridays, perkins Dennys etc and DTD only 15 min walk with more excellent choices:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom