Best WDW Sounds

Britt

Finding Nemo Seagulls at Epcot

"Mine?Mine!Mine!Mine?Mine!?Mine!Mine?Mine!"
And if you walk back from that area across that bridge and say "Mine?Mine?" you'll get people who will do it back to you. HAHA We walked all the way across a bridge with my husband and another "dad" having a "moment" on the bridge where they "talked" to eachother all the way across. People were cracking up, but they were straight faced...HAHAHA

Britt

For me, it's the sound of the screams and SPLASH of Splash Mountain! I know Im "home" when I hear that sound :D

l4dybu6

Definitely the chime on the monorail! Or just the sounds of the monorail in general.....
And the whistle of the train in the magic kingdom!

NYwdwfan

The Star Tours chime. It used to be the text message sound on my phone (now it's for emails). Once we were at Star Tours waiting to "board" and I was expecting a text from my dad asking where to meet us. I kept hearing the sound and glancing at my phone but it was the ride, not my dad texting!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I was also going to say the sound of the wolf howling at HM.. walking through MK, I know I am getting closer and closer to the ride as it becomes more loud. I also love the screams coming from Splash Mt as they are going down the big drop. I also love waiting in line for POTC and the sounds going through the queue hearing "Dead men tell no tales" it is just one of those classic lines that I love while waiting to load!
All good ones!

Britt

I was also going to say the sound of the wolf howling at HM.. walking through MK, I know I am getting closer and closer to the ride as it becomes more loud. I also love the screams coming from Splash Mt as they are going down the big drop. I also love waiting in line for POTC and the sounds going through the queue hearing "Dead men tell no tales" it is just one of those classic lines that I love while waiting to load!
OOOO Yes!! "Dead men tell no tales" cackling over the speakers totally gives me little chills!!!

Brer Funk

The thread is ripe with potential text message alerts. I have the Star Tours tone right now, and the howl at the Haunted Mansion is my voicemail alert. My favorite sound, though, that never fails to give me chills, is the clanging of the steamboat when my log is approaching the exit on Splash Mountain. That's when I know I'm home.

bethymouse

For me, it is the sound of the WDW train whistle and bell chiming as it approaches the main street station, as we exit the monorail and approach the bag check. Totally give me goose bumps. I know I am home!!!
Definitely the train whistle!:) It was cool to hear it all of the time while staying at the POLY.:)

Sweet Melissa

That first bit of trumpeting fanfare before the Mickey Mouse March starts as the resort buses pull up to the Magic Kingdom gets me every time. The "pling" noise that the turnstiles make is another good one.

LVgoN2WDW

Good grief there is a whole list!
-CRUNCH of Mickey ear ice cream
-the CLANK of pins on a lanyard
-the BUZZING of our golf cart horn in fort wilderness
-the WINNEY of the horses at fort wilderness
And
-sound of luggage wheels ROLLING across the airport floor
Just to name a few.

PUSH

The sound of the Test Track cars going by outside, the fountains around POR, waterfalls in general (the one that came to mind first was the one in Living with the Land.) The Star Tours chime (preferably the old one) is great and might make its way to my cell phone soon. There are probably tons of things I'm forgetting, but theres just so many!

luv

Is all music out? There is so much I like.

Also loved it when they paged Dr. Morrow.

I like the lapping of the water when you take the ferry, especially at night.

Horse hooves on the MK pavement.

Fireworks exploding. :)

Kids playing at the pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom