Best WDW Sounds

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
We've pretty much covered the favorite odors/smell we all have in WDW......but now, what are your favorite sounds? I'm NOT referring to ride music (i.e. Soarin theme, Aerosmith music blaring during RnRC, etc....) but common sounds heard throughout the World.

I like hearing the whistle of the Walt Disney World railroad, the ding-dong of the monorail doors closing/opening, the howling wolf (or dog) in the HM queue, screams of people going down the main hill on EE, etc.....

wiigirl

I love the drums in adventure land

Me too....probably in my top 5...
75.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

This one Is also very memorable..But at Disneyland when you get into the entrance to get your ticket scanned...You'll hear this constantly..

Tinkerbella16

I was also going to say the sound of the wolf howling at HM.. walking through MK, I know I am getting closer and closer to the ride as it becomes more loud. I also love the screams coming from Splash Mt as they are going down the big drop. I also love waiting in line for POTC and the sounds going through the queue hearing "Dead men tell no tales" it is just one of those classic lines that I love while waiting to load!

MagicMike

The sound of the steam whistle as the Liberty Belle passes Frontierland.
The geysers erupting at Big Thunder Mountain.
The crash of waves at the entrance to The Living Seas. (I know the name changed, still refuse to call it "The Seas With Nemo & Friends")

I'm not sure why everything on my list is water related, weird. There are so many more...

tracyandalex

The Hawaiian music playing at POLY, the wake up calls, the sound the SM boat makes as it goes down the drop and the splash at the bottom, the screams from TOT, the sign sounds of The Seas with Nemo and Friends, and the "hurry up mommy" from DD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom