Best WDW Restaurants #1: Magic Kingdom

DE_DISNEY

I enjoyed BOG for breakfast but thought dinner was a huge let-down. Our table was far too large for our party of six - it felt like we were really far apart and had to yell across at each other. The food wasn't particularly well prepared and don't get me started on the grey stuff...

Had a very good dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Service was great and we enjoyed all the food. Really want to try Skipper Canteen.

Skipper Canteen is good. I liked Be Our Guest for lunch as it is a quick service for lunch and only slightly more than other quick service lunch options.

Simba's Mom

Last week, when I ate at LTT, it cost me $24, and that includes tax and tip. I had the Colony salad (entree salad) without the chicken, gooey gooey toffee cake, and a cup of tea. Great food and best buy!

Nini

Hey everyone! I have a question for you: What are some of the best restaurants at the Magic Kingdom? (In your opinion, of course.) There will be other posts over time that cover the other 3 parks, the resorts and DS.
My wife thought I was crazy when I remarked that tuna fish sandwich at Columbia house was the best I have ever eaten but I Google it last night wild hair and I see that I am not alone how about oh at grand Floridians what kind of oranges? All in all great food at WDW.

Dutch Inn '76

Best table service in the Magic Kingdom?

All things considered: 1) Cinderella's Royal Table, (2) Liberty Tree Tavern, (3) Skipper's Canteen (4) Be Our Guest.

Food alone (depending on what you may be after): 1) SC, (2) LTT, (3) CRT, (4) BOG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom