Best way to unwind after a long day in the park?

R W B

My g/f and I are extreme night owls. We in the parks until the last one is closed and if they all close early the DTD is where we'll be. We've even gone driving around Orlando after everythign at WDW closed lol. By the time we get to the room it usually way after 1am so its a quick shower and off to bed. Relaxing is why I have an office job, lol. Weekends and vacations leave no time to relax haha.

Raven66

We stay in the parks until they close. So after that we head back to the room, get into our jammies, my husband is usually asleep in minutes. Our daughter and I will sit up flipping thru channels. Then after a little bit we go to sleep and wait for our wake up call.

I'm usually at the parks open to close. After the park closes we hang out in DTD or go to the Boardwalk for an hour or two to get dessert and shop. Then once we get back to Old Key West I hit up the gym before bed

chrissyw14

refil our refillable mugs with amazing disney soda! (coke zero for me!) just laying in the hotel bed watching disney channel or espn. also if it rains in the park and you come back and you're a little cold in the air conditioning, try some hot chocolate!

Kramerica

A couple cocktails by the pool. Then into the room for air conditioning, and watching loops of Stacey and the Disney must dos!

The Empress Lilly

A midnight cup of tea by the pool or the hot tub.

Then quickly browsing the internet or some tv, then it's time to doze off while I dream about all the great sights I'll see tomorrow...

PhilharMagician

If we are back early we would head to the pool and I like to sit back with a few cocktails and a couple of timed strikes on the hot tub.

If it is a late return, then it would be a glass or 2 of wine with the feet up out on the balcony.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom