Best way to get from MK to Epcot?

Dan4121972

I have a 1 day park hopper, and plan on spending the morning at the MK, and the afternoon/evening at Epcot. What is the best way to get from MK to Epcot? Monorail from MK to TTC to Epcot, or Monorail from MK to TTC to bus heading towards Epcot. Also, about how long is the trip from MK to Epcot?

Thank you

RonAnnArbor

Monorail is by far the fastest - monorail to monorail - they pretty much are timed to connect within minutes of each other -and they run constantly. It will take you about 20 minutes from one to the other at most - sometimes less

Upvote 0

Glasgow

I agree on the monorail --- however, we had to wait 15-20 mins for one to even show up at the station, so the total transfer time from MK to EP was around 30-35 mins I suppose

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

No, there is no bus from MK to Epcot or vice versa. The OP asked about taking the Monorail to the TTC and then transferring to a monorail or a bus there to Epcot. THere IS bus service between TTC and Epcot.

Upvote 0

Chape19714

No, there is no bus from MK to Epcot or vice versa. The OP asked about taking the Monorail to the TTC and then transferring to a monorail or a bus there to Epcot. THere IS bus service between TTC and Epcot.
Only during extremely busy periods, but generally speaking, There is NOT bus service between Epcot and the TTC.

The TTC has bus service to Animal Kingdom, and MGM, with Monorail Service to Epcot, and Monorail and Ferryboat access to the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

Depending on wait times, a car could be quicker. (I know it wasn't part of the question, just thought I'd throw it out there).:)

Upvote 0
If you are driving to the park to start with I would recommend parking at Epcot. You can usually park closer at Epcot than MK and when you are leaving it's nice to be close to the car.

Upvote 0

IWalt

Monorail

I have a 1 day park hopper, and plan on spending the morning at the MK, and the afternoon/evening at Epcot. What is the best way to get from MK to Epcot? Monorail from MK to TTC to Epcot, or Monorail from MK to TTC to bus heading towards Epcot. Also, about how long is the trip from MK to Epcot?

Thank you
Monorail without question. As far as time It depends on the number of people on any given day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom