Best way from MCO to Pop with a stop?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
We have a party of 4 going from MCO to Pop Century. We do not drive when we travel. We would like to do a stop at a Wal-Mart on the way to Pop. Does any service allow you to stop? Can that service be booked ahead of time as I am the type that needs to have everything planned?

Weather_Lady

We have a party of 4 going from MCO to Pop Century. We do not drive when we travel. We would like to do a stop at a Wal-Mart on the way to Pop. Does any service allow you to stop? Can that service be booked ahead of time as I am the type that needs to have everything planned?
The majority of ground transportation providers (e.g., Tiffany Town Car, Orlando Luxury Transportation) include a grocery stop, or else allow it as an add-on for an extra fee. They do tend to have limitations as to the time of day, duration of the stop, need for advance notice, and in some cases, the specific store, however. (For example, I believe Tiffany Town Car will only stop at a particular Publix.) It's probably best to narrow down your desired ground transportation to a handful of options, and then look into each one's particular grocery stop offerings to see what will best meet your needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom