Best water Park???

emma c

Hello

just wondering what would be the best water park to go to? Got a 6 yr old who not the best swimmer bless her hoping she improves a lot before we go! but what do you think the best one?

bubbles1812

Hello

just wondering what would be the best water park to go to? Got a 6 yr old who not the best swimmer bless her hoping she improves a lot before we go! but what do you think the best one?
Ok... think a lot of people have been more giving their opinions based on which water park they enjoying the theming of better rather than addressing your concern about your daughter's ability to swim. Typhoon Lagoon is my personal favorite but looking at it from a kid who can't swim quite well yet, I would have to go to Blizzard Beach. TL certainly has stuff to offer the young age set but I'd say not as much and not as good as BB. I think she'd really enjoy the Ski Patrol Training Camp area. And as others have said, the wave pool is much more tame... young kids can definitely get swept up in the TL waves if they aren't with mom and dad. The BB wave pool might allow her a bit more freedom. And most of the water slides are tame enough even at their bottoms that I think she could handle it. Not to mention there is life guard near by (though this goes for TL as well). BB also has the great family raft ride which is actually one of my favorites even though TL wins over all for me. It'd be great for you to experience as a family

Upvote 0

WDW 3

My family prefers TL and love Crush 'n' Gusher. If you take your little ones in the wave pool at TL I recommend water shoes and hang on to them. The bottom is very rough and hurts if the wave knocks you down and drags you across that rough bottom.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom