Best view for Fantasmic???

It doesent really matter where you sit, you will still beable to see everything, obviously the centre of the stadium would be the best but we were on the left and saw just fine.

CThaddeus

Sorry, should have specified Fantasmic @ WDW.

Oh, I know. But if you want the best view of the better version of Fantasmic!, you'll have to go to Disneyland. Sorry, I'm just being snarky because I don't care for Disney-MGM's version.
As for Disney World, I'd say the center is the best there, too. As long as you're in front of a mist screen and not off the the side of it the overall effect will be better (ie. you won't be able to see what's going on behind it). Since there are three mist screens, try to get the one in the middle, but if not, try to center yourself in front of one of the side ones (you should be able to see the machinery in the water in front of the stage).

Shelby

I agree, you can see the show from anywhere in the arena. and depending on the time of year...if it's cool out don't go down too far in the arena. we were there in Dec and it was in the lower 50s and we were way down close...we got SOAKED during the show and that made for some chilly kids!

Jerm

Directly in front of Tom Sawyer's Island, of course.

Could not agree more! That is the best view you can get.

Oh as for Disney/MGM Studios (we still have 4 months people) any area is really good. I have found getting there a little closer to show time and sitting front row center is lots of fun, no one ever sits down there. But I do like back row so I can be the first person out of there and on the bus before the lights even come back on.

J

Jesùs_Carioca

I would saaay....the closest you can get to the middle and center... but not being smack in the middle and center. Just a section or two off to whichever side. That's a me thing though i guess, I love watching it from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom