Best veiw rooms at AKL

sisstina

My husand and I are going on Oct 31, to the AKL and wanted to know which room (or rooms)on the zebra trail has the best veiw of the savanna and is closest to the main building? (We are going to be on the zebra trail because we want to be close to the pool) I would really appreciate any info that anyone has!!

Sisstina

tobix

I love the AKL. WE spent a lot of time trying to work out which rooms would be best here. The zebra trail gets the sun in the morning and if you are midway along the curve you get a great panoramic view of the savannah. Too close to the lobby and you get a view of the public viewing area and too far away is just too much of a hike. The lobby level corridor gets noisy with all the traffic so I suggest going one floor up.
I adore the AKL pool. Best pool area in disney with a REALLY HOT hottub!

Upvote 0

v&adad

Our last trip we stayed in room 3509. I highly recommend the third floor. It was very quiet and the view was amazing! It was a straight on view of the savanna. Any of the rooms in the 3501-3515 would have an excellent view. The pool was an elevator ride down and it was right there. The only problem we ran into was that it was a far walk for a little one. This trip we will have two little ones and we have requested a room between 3423-3437. I don't know what the view will be like but I can't imagine it is obstructed by arusha rock. I would avoid 3407-3422- too close to lobby and it will have an obstructed view. Anything higher then 3515 is going to be a serious hike to get to. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom