Best Vegetarian-Friendly Meals and Savory Snacks

EnjoyingLife

Original Poster
What are some of the best meals or savory snacks you’ve found in WDW that are vegetarian-friendly? It doesn’t have to be a meat replacement or be filled with vegetables, though it can… just anything a vegetarian could eat that you think is delicious!

For purposes of this discussion, vegetarian = no meat, not even chicken or fish; but products such as milk, eggs, cheese, etc. are acceptable.

If known, please also state if the option is currently available, since so many items have recently been slashed from menus.

EnjoyingLife

Original Poster
My absolute favorite meal at WDW: chili-spiced crispy fried tofu bowl at Satu’li Canteen, on black beans and rice, with the black bean vinaigrette!

jaklgreen

Yak and Yeti counter service used to have a really good curry vegetable dish that I still crave. They replaced it with tikka masala, which you can get everywhere. Bleh

RickP330

Our DD has gone Vegan - although she will break the rules for some snacks and eats fish. She is very excited to try Skippers Canteen this trip and it was her most desired ADR. Not sure what she sees on the menu though, maybe check it out for yourself? Paddle fish was another one she wanted. I know we have Chef Art's Homecomin and she's dreading that one. I think she has studied all of the menus. Hope that helps...
RP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom