• Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hall of Presidents

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

milia

I would say Pirates of the Caribbean but not only for the good use of animatronics but for the good use of everything! I love it!

SJTSmith

Hall of Presidents is a great way to show past Presidents in a way that everyone can enjoy. I love that show and always go see it.

wyattkelly

It's been a while, but my personal favorite animatronic is the dude in Innoventions, who tells jokes and sings. Can't remember his name, unfortunately.:(
"Feelin' alright uh huh
Not feelin' too good myself
Oh no!"

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by wyattkelly
It's been a while, but my personal favorite animatronic is the dude in Innoventions, who tells jokes and sings. Can't remember his name, unfortunately.:(
"Feelin' alright uh huh
Not feelin' too good myself
Oh no!"

His name was Alec Tronic! and he had 3 animatronic heads that sang with him. He definately was the coolest animatronic. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of him.

Goofster

There's nothing quite like the American Adventure for me. When it comes to simply animatronics, American Adventure is amazing.

MCMike37

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
You guys won't believe this...but...

The American Adventure...

Don't worry, I totally agree. It is by far the best overall use of Animatronics on a whole in Disney World.

As far as the most realistic it would without a doubt by the Wicked Witch in the Great Movie Ride.

Also, S.I.R. (Alien Encounter Pre-Show) is the same style and version as the Wicked Witch and is done very well.

Tramp

Originally posted by MCMike37

As far as the most realistic it would without a doubt by the Wicked Witch in the Great Movie Ride.

Ditto...she's been my favorite since I first saw her!

....second place goes to the American Adventure.

bjshade23

To it would be a tie between The American Adventure and parts of the Great Movie Ride.
I say parts because some parts could use a little tune up. But Gene Kelly and the Wizard of Oz scene still look amazing.

GGG1

The American Adventure - with Mark Twain and Ben Franklin walking around, truly amazing. You can even see smoke come out of Twain's mouth as he puffs on his cigar!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom