Best use of A Snack Credit?

Huglife

Original Poster
What are some of your favorite snacks in the world? I'm specifically interested in more savory snacks since most of the lists I find are all sweets.

danyoung56

As much as I enjoy snacking, I tend not to do a lot of it in WDW. I plan some pretty serious meals, and I don't want to spoil my appetite!

NYwdwfan

I like to get the egg rolls in either Advertureland or the kiosk near China in Epcot. I think they may have them in AK as well. They're not amazing by any means but you get two and I find them a quite satisfying savory snack for a few bucks (or a snack credit).

CinderMama

For a more savory snack, a big Mickey pretzel is always good. I haven't been in a few years, but there were a few places that sold a jalapeno-cream cheese stuffed pretzel, those were super yummy.

yedliW

If you can get a Mickey pretzel fresh, they are good, but they get stale fast, and when they get stale, they get hard.. and they aren't good.. the cheese helps. I much prefer the jalapeno ones. they are not all that spicy.. just a hint of a kick..

I like the roasted corn at the liberty square market too.

EvilQueen-T

My favorite savory snack are samosas with mango salsa from Mr. Kamal's at AK. My granddaughter gets edamame at both AK and Epcot with a snack credit. We use these as lunch when we have a big sit down meal the same day.
10395806_925966124115493_5913800151845132661_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom