Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Loew's Portofino Bay Hotel

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

ROTM

I stayed at RPR . It is awesome to have IOA or I-4 outside your window ! :lol:

All jokes aside the resort was great.

TowerOfTerror

I have stayed at both Royal Pacific Resort and Hard Rock. Both resorts are amazing, if I had to pick one out of the two it would be Hard Rock Hotel. I preferred the atmosphere and the pool better at Hard Rock. If you can afford it go for the club level rooms. They offer free drinks all day with continental breakfast and deserts at the end of the night. I would recommend booking the resort with the Loews First membership sometimes you will get upgraded at check-in.

http://www.loews-first.com/loewsfirst_benefits.asp

sawyerfan87

I prefer Hard Rock
Love the surroundings,music,pool,and short distance to universal orlando
I also love getting hotel fastpass card,where you get to cut through every attraction and wait short amount of time compare to standby

shiekra38

I prefer Hard Rock
Love the surroundings,music,pool,and short distance to universal orlando
I also love getting hotel fastpass card,where you get to cut through every attraction and wait short amount of time compare to standby
It's Universal Express not Fastpass :lol:
I've always wanted to stay on site. Strangley though I always stay at Disney and go to Universal. Sometimes. I've heard good things about Royal Pacific (IOA side).

kcnole

This poll should really be no contest, the Portofino Bay is one of the nicest hotels in all of Orlando, not just at Universal.

Of course I understand that some people will prefer the Hard Rocks more playful style especially if you're younger, but if we're looking at pure theme, amenities, etc... it's Portofino Bay hands down. It was featured on the travel channel as one of the world's great hotels.

LSonDubz

I've stayed at the Hard Rock and Royal Pacific. I have to say I really liked the Royal Pacific, but coming from someone who generally stays inside of Disney, the Universal hotel rooms are lacking.

disneydiva72

I stayed at Hard Rock on the 7th floor concierge level. It was cool, I do wish the rooms had balcony's tho. I also hated no food court and paying for parking....otherwise it was a nice hotel. I have worked in the music industry for many years so I felt right at home. LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom