Best Universal theme park?

• Universal Studios Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Universal Studios Beijing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
What is the best Universal park in the world? If you haven't been to most of them, from pictures, videos, and/or reception, what would you say is the best? How do they rank? I'm including the newest park of them all too, Universal Studios Beijing.​

cheezbat

I am really digging what they’re doing with the Beijing park...and here in the states I think Islands of Adventure is the best, but all of what Japan has I think really makes it the best: Hogsmeade with Forbidden Journey, Super Nintendo World, Jaws, Spiderman, 3 unique coasters(Space Fantasy, Hollywood Dream, JP Flyer) and of course Jurassic Park.

Animaniac93-98

Having been to most on the list I voted Japan as best single gate.

It has a number of IoA's rides, plus stuff from Universal Florida (including Jaws) and now Nintendo. It's an amazing line up for one park.

The Grand Inquisitor

Having been to most on the list I voted Japan as best single gate.

It has a number of IoA's rides, plus stuff from Universal Florida (including Jaws) and now Nintendo. It's an amazing line up for one park.
Plus with the rumor Japan will get the first ever Pokemon attraction. That's supposed to replace Spider man.

Joesixtoe

I really like the different cities that are represented in Universal. I probably would have liked it even more in the 90's had I gone. I also like the Harry Potter land in Universal tad bit better than IOA. IOA just didn't connect well with me, I think they could have themed the whole Greek isle aspect better. I hope I even got that right. Marvel land is pretty cool, I do enjoy the theme there. I mean the lands are nice don't get me wrong, I guess I just like the city themes better over in Universal and what was of old MGM studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom