Best UK place for WDW/Universal tickets?

Philo

Generally I just buy from DisneyWorld.co.uk. Remember that we can buy 7, 14 or 21 day tickets which usually work out to be great value compared to single day tickets - plus we get all the park hopper, water parks etc included!!! It almost makes up for the 8 hour flight.

How long are you planning on spending at other parks. On some trips I buy an Orlando Flexipass which is great for visiting Universal / Seaworld / Busch Gardens etc. I've only ever got these from Travel Agents but I know you can get them elsewhere. Other trips I just buy a single day ticket for one of the parks.

Upvote 0

E P C O T

Original Poster
Going for two weeks but the ticket prices only seem to be about 10% difference between the base and ultimate. 7 days would be all I can take. I've heard it's better to get the Universal ones there, don't know if it's true?

Thanks for the links, the prices look very similar to each other. Are any of the dinner shows worth going to?
Florida Pirate's Dinner Show, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times. I get bad jet lag and could well fall asleep.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Are any of the dinner shows worth going to? Florida Pirate's Dinner Show, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times. I get bad jet lag and could well fall asleep.

I've never done any of them - rather spend my time / money at WDW where I know I'm going to get value for money and have a great time

Upvote 0

Disneybub

Hi!

We bought ours about 3 weeks ago through Thomsons (travel agents) But we're only going for a week, But i know they do sell a ticket for 14 nights called The One... which is Disney, Busch gardens, IOA, Universal, sea world, Aquatica, and WaW. seemed like a good offer when we were there. :)

Upvote 0

E P C O T

Original Poster
Hi!

We bought ours about 3 weeks ago through Thomsons (travel agents) But we're only going for a week, But i know they do sell a ticket for 14 nights called The One... which is Disney, Busch gardens, IOA, Universal, sea world, Aquatica, and WaW. seemed like a good offer when we were there. :)

Keith Prowse had a £389 'WOW' offer in Thomas Cooks but online they have a 2 Week Orlando Do It All Package £376 and a 2 Week Orlando All You Need Package £411. All too complex to go through every option. Probably more than I need. Have to build in rest days. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom