Best transportation from airport to Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

KathyG/poohbear

Can I give everyones/someones opinion on the best mode of transportation from the airport to Disney Resort.

In September we used Tiffany's Towncars and it was fine but I was just wondering what service most people use or if they rent cars?

Any & all opinions appreciated. Thanks.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Re: OH REALLY???

Originally posted by Ronald-Ruck
It seems the "wonderful" Tiffany Towncar has this said about them on the Better Business Bureau:

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).

WHEREAS, Happy Limo had this about them on the BBB website:

Customer Experience

Any complaints processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period have been resolved. The number and type of complaints are not unusual for a company in this industry.

So, it's great to promote someone because you're getting kickbacks, (kunsultant) but tell it like it is, and don't bad mouth the competition if what you say is a lie!

-grrr

Obviously, besides spelling my name wrong, you have a problem with someone telling it like it is. They have been reported to the BBB. period.
Oh, and by the way, I don't "promote" anyone. Yourride does not give "kick-backs". They are a sponsor on the Forums, just like I am. Many forum members have used them and like their service very much. These forums provide us with a way to share our opinions. If you don't like someones opinion, then I suggest you ignore it.

Have a nice day!

Pam:D

Upvote 0

Ronald-Ruck

Account Suspended
Nice attitude!

You make fun of my spelling difficulty? I do good job with english as second language! Not nice of you!

I never mention Yourride you do! You DO get kick back! I can smell it all the way over here! I will take opinions with grain of salt! I am Buddhist!

-R

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom