Best Times???? March 3-9 or April 21-26

Goofette

Hi...We are trying to decide which is the best time to take our 7 year old. We wanted to take her March 3-9 because she'll have a Birthday while we're visiting. But I wasn't sure if it would be better to go April 21-26. Will there be much of a difference in crowds at those times? Plus...we got the AK for March (Savannah View) for 210.00 a night. Also..Do you think she would enjoy Chef Mickeys on her Birthday? Thanks :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Demon Snow Dog

I don't think there will be much difference in crowd size for those dates. However, you've got a couple of big things going in your favor in March. First is the birthday which is a major event for a child that age. The second thing is the weather as it won't be as hot as the dates in April.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Originally posted by Goofette
Do you think she would enjoy Chef Mickeys on her Birthday?

I'm sure she would love Chef Mickey's on her Birthday, infact she'd love it any time. If you go on her birthday they'll make a special fuss of her, bring her a card and cake and the whole place will sing to her. I just wish it was my Birthday :animwink:

Upvote 0

Goofette

Original Poster
Thanks for the input. I think March 3-9 will be the days when we go. I would really like to be there for her birthday. She has made the wish to go to Disney World since she was blowing out her 2 year old Birthday Candles, so hopefully this year her wish will come true. I'm as excited as she is!!!!!

Any other suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated!!
Thanks,
Missouri Mom:)

Upvote 0

SusanAnne

We are also going in March (5-12) and are also staying at the AKL
We have gone in March for the past 5 years and found the crowds on the low side and the weather pretty nice. Last year we ate at the Character Breakfast at Restaurantosaurs in the AK and my 9 year old loved it. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

March 3-9 is the week that we would be going if we didn't just get back in Dec. Still, I want to go again and am feeling very sad about this. We always go the first week in March becuase it is Spring Break at the Colleage were my husband teaches.

1996 -March
1997 -March
1998- March
1999- March
2000- March
2001 Febuary 2-5 (baby due March 29 thought it would be cutting it short.)
2002 Dec 13-20

Each year we found March more and more crowded. The weather is often good (but sometime chilly.)

One good reason to go in March. It is sooner.

When I am here in chilly Michigan mourning the loss of my spring break I will think of you and hope you are having a wonderful time. (someone should be.)

There is not better way to enjoy a birthday then at WDW, but then again, a brithday is not required to have a great time.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I would go during March.

I got to spend my 11th birthday at Disney. I had a blast. Go your child will never forget the experience.

Crowds start picking up toward the end of April with the end of schools. There are few schools that have spring break so early in March other than colleges. My spring break is that week. Too bad I can't go. I would have to fly and that's too expensive.

I know I am on a tangent. My birthday is also in March. The 18th. It's cool celebrating a birthday as a guest, but even better as a cast member. At least it was for me. I got two free meals at Liberty Inn, not much but more than we usually got. I also got off early and got to sit on the stage of the AA show. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me that day :mad:

Upvote 0

Goofette

Original Poster
It looks like our plans to go in March are falling apart :cry: :cry: So much for doing the Birthday thing at Disney. Can anyone tell me what it will be like April 21-27??

Thanks Again
Missouri Mom

Upvote 0

vanryan

We are also going during that time. The rates go down the 22nd so attendance must also. wdwig.com has attendance data. We stayed at the AK last April and loved it!!:)

Upvote 0

lollypopj

Going in early March

HI ALL ANYONE FROM florida that can predict early MARCH WEATHER TO cANADIANS (-30 here) shorts there? Cool in the AM ? Staying at a Comfort Inn Kissimee near Formosa Garden Restaurant - Is it a good place to stay -security wise ?? :cool: Whatbis Wheels to Wings transportation ? Is it a van ? Are cabs expensive ?:confused: Anyone else have Marchn ideas? My daughter turns 11 March 17 (shes a leprachaun ):sohappy: See you all soon!!!:lol: :kiss:

Upvote 0

Goofette

Original Poster
Hello lollypopj. Happy Birthday to your daughter. My sister is also a St. Patricks Baby. I'm not sure about the weather, but I was wondering how much your room was? I was priced $155.00 a night at AKL (standard view). I wish we were still able to go in March. But I'm still excited for April.

The Missouri Mom:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom