Best Time to Ride Test without FP+?

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I am using my teir one FP+ at Epcot for Soarin'. I am not an early morning person, so by the time I'm done using my FP+s, they will probably be out of extra Test Track ones. Does anyone know the best time of day to ride Test Track with the shortest wait possible? I'm going the second to last week of October and I'm not going for rope drop at Epcot.

graphite1326

I think you'll have to be an early morning person if you don't want a long wait
I have to agree with this. However, there is the single rider line. We used this last time we went (wife and I) and didn't have to wait long at all. She was in the car just ahead of me.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I have to agree with this. However, there is the single rider line. We used this last time we went (wife and I) and didn't have to wait long at all. She was in the car just ahead of me.
That's so true, however, the later in the day you leave it, the longer that line gets as well

yaksplat

My son and I used the single rider line and were on it in 10 minutes. The only thing that he didn't like was that you can't thoroughly design your car and you just pick from some canned designs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom