best time to go

muffinhands

hey all. i did use the search feature and i assume that September seems to be the best time to go. i was looking at the hours though and most parks close @ 7pm. does that mean its the "slow season" does that mean there will be empty parks? and the EMH will only be 3 hours in the evening and 1-2 in the morning?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Slow times at Walt Disney World (WDW) really no longer exist. Sure, there are time when crowds will be lower than others but the days of being able to go to WDW during the off season and almost having the parks to yourself are long gone. Through the use of promotions Disney has quite effectively filled in those attendance valleys. That being said September does fall into a time frame where crowds are on the lighter side. October, early December, January, early February and late August also fall into this category as well.

Upvote 0

joannecasey

We always go in November (making sure to avoid U.S. Thanksgiving) and always have tremendous luck with weather and low crowds. Also all the beautiful Christmas decorations are a big plus with our family !!!

Upvote 0

muffinhands

Original Poster
yeah, we are usually a week before thanksgiving family, but we figured the stay and play free was a better deal. plus we are big enough to go to PO so we get the kick ______ pool. im gonna miss the pop and movies, but at least im going home. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom