Best Time to go?

Maliboomer4617

Original Poster
I am begining to plan a trip to Disneyland Paris, but I was wondering when the best time to go would be weather wise. I dont want it to rain the whole time I am there. Also, if anyone has any info on the whole handicapped entrance situations, if any at all. And, this may sound self-centered, but I was wondering what they do for people that speak other languages. I have heard that most of the rides are spoken in French, and I am trying to learn as much French as I can, but I wanted to know for the rest of my party's sake if they speak in English as well! Thanks!

Kristofke

every attraction has signs in French and English. Also warnings you hear for example in Space Mountain are in French and English.

Only Phantom Manor is the story in French, and the warnings in French/English, also Leota is French/English.

Most of the cast members understand English, speak English is something else. But you'll get around.

The best time to visit the park is july/august. Because then you have the best chance for warm weather, the parades, the fireworks and no attractions down for rehab.

When you visit at the end of august, you'll have the most dark time. The park is open every day till 11 pm, in july that's necesery because it only gets dark at 10.30 or so. But in august, it gets dark around 9 pm. So you have twho hours of a wonderfully DLPR in the dark.

donsullivan

Premium Member
My perspective is a little old since I haven't been back in a few years but:

- When I was there, all of the cast members had little pins on their name badges that represented the languages that they spoke. So for me, all I needed to do was look for a British flag on the badge and I could be sure that they spoke English.

- Most of the signage around the park used to be in both French & English. English is the language of commonality throughout Europe. It's how people from all the different countries communicate.

- My last visit was in late August and the weather was absolutely wonderful. Temps were around 75ºF each day and bright sunny skies. A welcome break after 8 days in Rome where it was over 100ºF every day.

Kristofke

donsullivan said:
My perspective is a little old since I haven't been back in a few years but:

- When I was there, all of the cast members had little pins on their name badges that represented the languages that they spoke. So for me, all I needed to do was look for a British flag on the badge and I could be sure that they spoke English.
If you look voor Belgian flags , then they'll probably can help you to in English.

Belgian students get French, Dutch, German and English lessons when they are only 12 years old.

So they'll probably can answer your question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom