Best Time to call

youngatheart21

Does anyone know what is the best time to call for Priority Seating? I called to make my restaurant reservations but they had me on hold for 30 minutes. I hate to wait on the phone for so long plus it's long distance since I am on the west coast.

Is there a good time to call?

Thanks.

Atta83

I would try calling right when they open which is about 8 am florida time. I also would try calling again they might of forgotten about the call :hammer: but yeah i would try calling again...dont give up, where are you guys planning to eat at??

Upvote 0

youngatheart21

Original Poster
I usually try to have a nice dinner every night. So I am trying to get priority seating for Hoop Dee Doo, Cape May Cafe, Ohanas, California Grill, Boma, and Polynesian Lua. Hopefully they still have some space available for June.

Last year I didn't have any trouble making my PS.

Upvote 0

SkipperTina

I used to work WDW reservations, so I can give you a few hints about priority seating calls.

First of all, this is peak reservation season (Jan-Mar/April) so the queue time is going to be a lot longer. Make sure you dial the dining number (407-wdw-dine) if you are only making priority seatings. The reason I say this is because during the peak seasons, they add extra agents to only take dining calls to help alleviate the call volume to the other agents.

Second, there is never a case of "forgetting about you", so hanging up and redialing will not be a good option. The call center is set up to automatically take the next call in the queue.

Lastly, the reservations center takes calls until 10pm EST (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that!). If you call before that time, the agents do not go home until the "queue" is cleared.

I hope that info helps!!

Upvote 0

PixyDust

Wait time is really long (in my experience) during the opening hour or so. I've not had a wait when calling around 10 am or in the evening hours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom