Best Time Of the day to get on Popular Attraction

EpcotGirl

Original Poster
To catch a popular attraction go when most visitors are occupied with lunch and dinner or go during a special nightly event that u do not feel like seeing, the best is to go about 30 minutes before closing i got on Dinosaur without any wait, go on crazy rides after most have got food like tower of terror or just chill in a inside line to get cool, Those are the basic " I Been to WDW So many times i don't have to see a special again " rules

Gartdog

I visited in May '05 when they started the new Extra Magic Hours program. We tried staying late at the designated Magic Hour park, and always found the attractions jampacked with people. Plus, we went back to the hotel late and were extremely tired in the morning. I recommend going to a non-Magic Hour park in the evenings and hitting the big attractions in the last hour or so before closing.

Yellow Shoes

We all know that a WDW vacation is stimulating, not relaxing.

Soooooo..

Drag yourself out of bed and be there when the park opens.

We are able to do all of Fantasyland in around an hour. What a rush to walk onto Dumbo, Teacups, Pooh, Peter Pan, and Small World!

disneyisbest

I was in the world last week and I followed the advice I was given about doing TT first then M:S then head over to Soarin'. It worked out great. The only one that had any kind of a line whatsoever was Soarin' and it was less than advertised(sign said 40 mins and we did the ride and all in 35 mins).

ORLANDO LOVER

If its Splash Mountain in Magic Kingdom drag yourself out of bed and get there for opening. Head straight for it and you'll be able to get on there twice with NO waiting!

MagicUK

Epcot

I have just returned from a 1 week trip to the world and I found that Epcot had the largest que times than all the other parks-

We arrived at around 10 am and the time for Soarin' was around 30 mins we headed for MS and TT first then went to get a fast pass for Soarin'- THEY HAD ALL GONE!!. I never got chance to ride as my partner would not wait 80 mins in the line when I went back at 7pm.

Next trip planned is for Oct next year (i'm getting a FP as soon as we arrive for Soarin'- just in case)

Is it worth an 80 min wait- how long do you think is a reasonable wait time in the world for October? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom