Best time of day for Keys to the Kingdom?

Notes from Neverland

Original Poster
We are planning on taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour on July 3, but we're not sure which time of day is the best for the tour. We're torn between 8am and the 10am for a variety of reasons.

Does anyone have any input on the different times of day for the tours? We had heard earlier might be better in case the tours get backed up. I believe the parks opens at 8am, so there may not be a crowd advantage ... but I'd love any feedback or reviews.

JustAFan

I've never done keys to the kingdom. It sounds cool though. My thought is if you do get to the park at 8 am, you can probably get on a ride like 7 Dwarfs or Space Mountain with little to no wait and not have to use a fastpass. The crowds will be heavier at 10 than 8, so maybe that would be a nice break? You'll have to let us know how it goes.

Minnesota disney fan

My husband and I are early birds, so we booked the 8am one a couple of years ago. This was a wise decision as we got to wander the Main Street and hub in front of the castle with hardly anyone else around. We could take pictures of the neat storefront displays without interference and got some fantastic pictures. After you sign in, you can roam around for a while.
Another plus is that in July the 8am might be a bit cooler. It's great whenever you go.

SirWillow

In my opinion, the earlier the better. Much more likely to have a quiet Main Street for photos if you want. Lunch is a bit earlier. And you'll be done earlier in the day leaving more time for fastpasses and other things, and ensuring you'll be able to access and see the parade barns before they start getting busy to prepare for the actual parade. We did it early in Feb and have no regrets. You can see my video about it on my YouTube channel if you're interested.

Notes from Neverland

Original Poster
In my opinion, the earlier the better. Much more likely to have a quiet Main Street for photos if you want. Lunch is a bit earlier. And you'll be done earlier in the day leaving more time for fastpasses and other things, and ensuring you'll be able to access and see the parade barns before they start getting busy to prepare for the actual parade. We did it early in Feb and have no regrets. You can see my video about it on my YouTube channel if you're interested.
Great video! Thanks for providing your feedback. And hope you had a great time at the St. Louis Zoo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom