Best thrill ride at Magic Kingdom?

Best ride?

• Total voters

CosmicRays

Have to say Big Thunder Mountain at Night. The colors pop and just something about overlooking the park from up there that gets me.

Walt Disney1955

I said Space Mountain. The lights being off does it every time. It is the unknown. But Thunder Mountain could be the answer here too.

Look, maybe these aren't the Cedar Point level of thrills, but I have always thought Thunder Mountain was a pretty good legitimate coaster from a thrill standpoint. There are 18 or so coasters at Cedar Point, it might be 14 or 15 on the thrill scale there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Definitely Splash Mountain for me. The length of the ride makes waiting for it worth it, the huge amounts of animatronics, the build up, and the only half decent water attraction in the whole resort.

Michaelson

I agree that BTMRR at night is my pick.

I like Space, but it's just too rough on these old bones that I'm spending more time trying to protect my back and neck than enjoying the ride now.;)

Regards! Michaelson

bdearl41

At MK I voted Thunder Mountain. Start to finish it’s the best. The thrill is certainly obtained in the back car. Front of the train might as well be an Omni mover.
I’ll add though that the big hill on Splash is the best moment in the park. Best second of any ride at MK is that drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom