Best "Tan in a Can" this year?

Duchesse

Original Poster
I am thinking about my May trip and wondering what's the word this season as far as artificial tanning products. I would appreciate hearing about your recommendations and experiences especially if there's one out there that doesn't smell awful.... lol.

I am not interested in Salon treatments at all....

Thank you so much!

TiggerBW

I used to use Neutrogena foam tanning stuff and it worked well. It had a color guard so i could see where i put it.
I use Jergin's (can't spell) daily moisture lotion with tan stuff too. But it doesn't get me as dark as the other.
For special occasions I get spray tanned by mystic tan which works great and is so fast! (but that's at a salon) I will never use a tanning bed. I'm a red-head so i just burn anyway. :)
hope that helps!

happymom52003

I used to use Neutrogena foam tanning stuff and it worked well. It had a color guard so i could see where i put it.
I use Jergin's (can't spell) daily moisture lotion with tan stuff too. But it doesn't get me as dark as the other.
For special occasions I get spray tanned by mystic tan which works great and is so fast! (but that's at a salon) I will never use a tanning bed. I'm a red-head so i just burn anyway. :)
hope that helps!

Do you have pale skin? I really, really want to try a salon spray tan, but I'm scared because I am as white as a ghost, and every self tanning product I've tried has been a nightmare, and I've tried nearly everything on the market. I'm just so pale that they all look terrible and splotchy on me. I'm curious how the spray tan works on people as pale as I am.

TiggerBW

Do you have pale skin? I really, really want to try a salon spray tan, but I'm scared because I am as white as a ghost, and every self tanning product I've tried has been a nightmare, and I've tried nearly everything on the market. I'm just so pale that they all look terrible and splotchy on me. I'm curious how the spray tan works on people as pale as I am.

Yes I am very pale. :) I've tried where a person spray tans me with a nozzle thing and that was splotchy, but the Mystic Tan is a machine that gives you a perfectly even tan in about 13 seconds. :) It dries super fast. It looks great - not orange, not splotchy. I've been very happy with it. :)

happymom52003

Yes I am very pale. :) I've tried where a person spray tans me with a nozzle thing and that was splotchy, but the Mystic Tan is a machine that gives you a perfectly even tan in about 13 seconds. :) It dries super fast. It looks great - not orange, not splotchy. I've been very happy with it. :)
Thanks! How long does it last? If it ended up not looking good on me, how long would I have to live with it??

H20Babie

Another two thumbs up for Mystic Tan and the Neutrogena foam! The mystic lasted a good week (depending on how much you loofah in the shower). :lol:

Did you know lemons will remove any splotches or discolouration from sunless tanning products?

TiggerBW

Another two thumbs up for Mystic Tan and the Neutrogena foam! The mystic lasted a good week (depending on how much you loofah in the shower). :lol:

Did you know lemons will remove any splotches or discolouration from sunless tanning products?

Good to know about lemons! Thanks!!!
I agree about mystic tan - about 1 week. :) There are 3 levels. I use level 2. I think 3 might be too much for me but I haven't tried. I"m happy with level 2. :)

H20Babie

Good to know about lemons! Thanks!!!
I agree about mystic tan - about 1 week. :) There are 3 levels. I use level 2. I think 3 might be too much for me but I haven't tried. I"m happy with level 2. :)

Yea, learned that one the hard way. Spray tanned myself the night before my wedding. My maid of honour had to run for lemons first thing in the morning because my feet looked like I had some kind of weird tanning disease :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom