Best Table Service restaurants

Wellhello

Original Poster
Hello all!
My wife, daughter (2.5 y/o), and myself are heading to WDW in November and was wondering what are some good table service restaurants. My daughter is usually very good (don’t want to jinx it lol) at restaurants as we travel a lot and eat out while out of town. We currently have reservations at:
Coral Reef
Trattoria al Forno
Grand Floridian Cafe

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks yall

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

DDP, OOP, or TIW? It makes a difference. Don't want to suggest a restaurant that does not work for you....

BEST TS is Victoria & Albert's, but DD at 2.5 could not attend. This would be just about the ONLY WDW Restaurant that could not work for your family, except on a special "Date Night".

Herdman

Teppan Edo at Epcot might be fun if you don't think she would be scared by the "volcano" and fire that is part of the chef's show while cooking the food. It is one of our favorites.

NiarrNDisney

You already made some great choices so to add how about Artist Point (WL) now that they have the Snow White Character Meal or Garden Grill (Epcot) so your little one can meet Mickey and Gang but not have to get up to fill your plates at a buffet.

You might also like:

Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin) hidden gem
Boathouse (DS-L) amazing food
Hollywood Brown Derby (DHS) great for a sit down lunch in the park
Homecomin' (DS-L) amazing food
Liberty Tree Tavern (MK)
Olivia's (OKW) hidden gem
Raglan Road (DS-L) amazing food
Sanaa (AKL-KV) go for lunch she may enjoy seeing the animals in the savannah
Skippers Canteen (MK) amazing food
Tiffins (DAK) great respite from the heat and crowds
Turf Club (SSR) hidden gem

Last edited:

yedliW

When we went with our daughter before she turned 3, we tried to stick with buffets and family style TS restaurants, since she could 'eat off our plates', and it wouldn't cost extra to get something for her.

We really enjoyed breakfast at Garden Grille (with Chip and Dale, Micky and Pluto). Liberty Tree Tavern is another favorite.

Heppenheimer

As of my last visit, in my humble opinion, Skipper's Canteen has the best food in the Magic Kingdom. I seem to remember that the kids' menu here wasn't any more challenging than the resort average, but the adult menu goes a little bit (but not too far!) beyond what you might expect from the park.

First off your choice of Trattoria al Forno is a great one. Your 2.5 year old can get a cheese pizza if she eats that. I would also suggest The Garden Grill in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom