Best Strategies for a Busy Week!

Bimmy56

Actually, we are not morning people, so our #1 strategy is to sleep late and stay late at the parks. Obviously, this does not work when they close early, but I think the best time of the day at WDW is after dark!

Upvote 0

kal1484

What is working for us, is just doing what we REALLY want to do, and just enjoying the resorts...don't try to do everything there is no way you could...

Upvote 0

SykedOwt

I only Have One Strategy That always works. When You go to The magic Kingdom Go Straight to Thunder Mountain (If You get there when or soon after the Park Opens)and Score a Fast Pass.
Then you can Ride Splash Mountain 2-3 Times without waiting in line for more than 5 Minutes. Then By the Time Your finished With Splash Go to Thunder Mountain without a wait. It Works Like Magic (No Pun intended).

Upvote 0

MinnieFan

We try not to do it all. It's no fun running yourself in the ground. It is a vacation after all. If you save something for "the next time", it makes it that much more special.

Upvote 0

Disney Duggan

What my family does is get to the park early. Then we'd spend the morning doing what we want, trying to hit the most crowded things right away. Then around 1:00 we'd go back to our hotel room and go swimming/take a nap. Between 4:00 and 6:00 we'd head back to the park, get something to eat and stay until the park closed. It seemed to work fairly well.

Upvote 0

Lance

I love Fastpass.............now I can get to a park at 1PM and just Fastpass everything! The in-between time is spent on other rides, eating, or just walking around.

Upvote 0

Coronado

Take your time.... look around.....take LOTS of pictures... GET a Digital and an extra card or two....Check out the entertainment site and go enjoy the shows..... I really like to watch people... SHOP GET what you want.... that's what credit cards are for... you will not be back in a while..... visit the resorts....the three on the loop are fabuluous.... and Wilderness is the greatest.... The rides... they are nice... do them once in the AM.... MUST MUST go to a character dinner.....take even more pix....the crowds? they are back in the park standing in the ques....:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom