Best steak on disney property

Gig 'Em Mickey

I actually think Shula's is pretty good. The price is definitely inflated, but so is everything on Disney property. If you're looking for the best steak "on disney property" that's what I would say. Yachtsman would be a close second. Maybe 1a and 1b.

Disclaimer: I have never eaten at Victoria & Albert's or California Grill.

R W B

The filet mignon in Canada was exceptional! I've had better here in New Orleans but I'd definitely get it again for the same price we paid. Only steak I've had on property.

OSUgirl77

The filet mignon at California Grill was one of the best I've ever had, and I've eaten at a lot of steakhouses.

Last edited:

epcotisbest

I've had steak at probably 20 different places at WDW, all distinctively different and most delicious. Only bad one was at Le Cellier a couple of years ago and it was immediately replaced. No, you can't lump them all together when it comes to taste.

DisneyXmas

I used to be a big LeCellier fan, but has it has gone downhill over the years and not worth signature prices. I miss the pretzel bread but eat enough pretzel eta from the Philip pretzel factory to make up for it. Now everyone is going to laugh, but I have had the steak at Mama Melrosa's the last 4 visits and it has been phenomenal. Not a fan of mac and cheese so I get pasta instead. Bread service is great too. Finally the calamari is very good to but we are supposed to be just talking steak. Haven't done Shula's in quite some time though

Club34

i am a huge Shula's fan. and i have been at le cellier before it was a signature. I thought it was good but nothing that spectacular. HOWEVER, i went to canada during my trip in november 2014 and had the filet. OMG!! so good. so good. one of the best meals i have ever had. perfectly cooked filet on a bed of risotto with some sort of garlic cream (?) around the whole thing. wow. truly impressed.

The MadHatter

jiko_oak_grld_filet_mignon.jpg

Jiko-Maybe not the best but one of my favorites

PhilharMagician

Shula's is the best but Yachtsman is pretty good and falls in second place. Cali Grill, Citrico's and Jiko are all mentionable. LeCellier which is known as a steakhouse is not really that good. I just do not understand the hype over it.

piglet1

The strip steak at Flying Fish was really excellent. One of my favorites. Hold the Sauce Foyot. Not big on frou-frou sauces on my steaks. :)

shipley731

Too bad they don't serve it with the mac and cheese anymore (though, they could have put it back on the menu since my last visit in 2013)...

When I ordered the steak back in February, they asked me if I wanted it with the spoonbread that was on the menu or the mac & cheese.

CMiller1031

I had the surf and turf at the Rose & Crown and it was good. Again, not the best I have ever had, but it was good enough and I was happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom