Best steak dinner for the dinning plan?

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
I'm looking for some suggestions for what you consider the best steak dinner obtainable on the dinning plan. Has to be somewhere children can go. I've got adr's at Le Cellier which is a must. But, we've also got adr's at Concourse Steakhouse (never tried) but I've read a few reviews that are mediocre/loud(sp?) and was wondering if there was a better steak to be had. :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

tigsmom

We love the Concourse Steakhouse, its not "stuffy" and the kids can be kids. We never had a bad steak there and it was always our last night big meal...until last August when we ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club. :slurp: While the atmosphere is a little stuffier there were many families there. The steaks were so tender and cooked to perfection, its become our new favorite.

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
We love the Concourse Steakhouse, its not "stuffy" and the kids can be kids. We never had a bad steak there and it was always our last night big meal...until last August when we ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club. :slurp: While the atmosphere is a little stuffier there were many families there. The steaks were so tender and cooked to perfection, its become our new favorite.
I was looking at this. How are they normally about service? You know how some restaurants are on the ball and some take an hour just to get the appetizers.

tigsmom

I was looking at this. How are they normally about service? You know how some restaurants are on the ball and some take an hour just to get the appetizers.

They always seem to be well staffed and the food comes rather quickly... at least in the past. We have had breakfast there too and it was the same, quick friendly service.

Disneybird

I have had 2 different cast members tell me when I called about different reservations, that I should try Kona Cafe. So we have decided to go there our last day after leaving the MK.

KrazyKowboy

My first choice is Le Cellier and the kids selections there are good as well.

Concourse Steakhouse is great, but you'll need to divert the kids attention away from Chef Mickey's right next door. :slurp:

I'll be using the DDP also on our next visit. I'm considering a dinner at the Maya Grill to try the mixed grill dinner. Any opinions on that one from anyone ?

Computer Magic

That depends if you want to use 2 TS per person or 1 TS per person.

If you are willing to use 2 TS per person you can't beat Yachtmans.

For 1 TS per person, LeCellier or Concourse Steakhous is the way to go

Senderella

until last August when we ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club. :slurp: While the atmosphere is a little stuffier there were many families there. The steaks were so tender and cooked to perfection, its become our new favorite.

I agree.. we hit the Yachtsman for Valentine's dinner and wow... it was great! They also had a special Valentine's dessert for 2 that was really pretty and super yummy. DH & I are steak snobs (as well as bbq snobs) and we were blown away at Yachtsman.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom