Best Star Trek show

What is the best Star Trek show in your opinion?

• Star Trek : The Oringal Series

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Star Trek: The Animated Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Star Trek: Voyager

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Star Trek: Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek: Discovery

• Star Trek: Picard

• Total voters

G00fyDad

Somebody is asking a question that is impossible to answer. Or trying to start a fight. 😂

I mean, I can tell you the worst Star Trek show, which is without a doubt Enterprise. But the rest have high and low points.

Enterprise had SO much potential but they tanked it right from the start and it did not get much better. Then they handed in the worst series finale that could have been thought of at the time.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I voted for Voyager because it's the series I watched with my youngest in it's entirety more than once and Seven was in it. Did I mention 7? I almost voted for the original for all the firsts and how much it inspired actual inventions and the memories of taking my kids to Star Trek summer at Kennedy where my ds got to save the Federation with tribbles. Edit if Picard puts in a few more seasons as good as the first I may change my order of preferred shows. Yup Enterprise could have been great but wasn't given much love from above

G00fyDad

I voted for Voyager because it's the series I watched with my youngest in it's entirety more than once and Seven was in it. Did I mention 7? I almost voted for the original for all the firsts and how much it inspired actual inventions and the memories of taking my kids to Star Trek summer at Kennedy where my ds got to save the Federation with tribbles.

I think she looks better in Picard.

artvandelay

I voted for Voyager because it's the series I watched with my youngest in it's entirety more than once and Seven was in it. Did I mention 7? I almost voted for the original for all the firsts and how much it inspired actual inventions and the memories of taking my kids to Star Trek summer at Kennedy where my ds got to save the Federation with tribbles. Edit if Picard puts in a few more seasons as good as the first I may change my order of preferred shows. Yup Enterprise could have been great but wasn't given much love from above
I like the last season of Enterprise, except for the finale.

StarWarsGirl

FB_IMG_1588085463340.jpg

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I agree the finale was one of the dumbest tv show episodes I have ever seen. Just mind boggling stupid.

The last season was not supposed to be last but someone in the Trek Hierarchy hated Enterprise and wanted it dead, they had a a lot of cool stuff mapped out for the next few seasons but they got nixed and we got the terrible series finale.

artvandelay

The last season was not supposed to be last but someone in the Trek Hierarchy hated Enterprise and wanted it dead, they had a a lot of cool stuff mapped out for the next few seasons but they got nixed and we got the terrible series finale.
I think we were supposed to get the Earth/Romulan war in the later seasons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom