Best Song from a Disney movie?

Tara Mae

"A whole New World"/Aladdin
"Hakuna Matata"/Lion King
"Part of your World"/Little Mermaid

And my ulitimate favorite:
"Under the Sea"/Littler Mermaid

WizardMickey

"I'll make a man out of you", 1st date-movie for me & the missus!
"When you wish upon a star", Cricket version... although Gene Simmons wasn't too shabby!
"Second star to the right" & "I'll try"
"Minnie's Yoo-hoo"
Too many more to count, but for MOVIE songs, these would be top 5!

Nemmy

Hakuna Matata! Such a wonderful thing! And it is! Best Disney song ever. And it can't hurt that Timon and Pumbaa are my 2 favorite Disney characters, and the Lion King is my favorite Disney movie (heck, it's the only Disney movie that I actually ENJOYED and APPRECIATED. Lion King 2 sucked badly, like most sequels do).

That Tarzan one. I don't know its name, but it goes like "I wanna know! Can you show me?" and it's pretty good.

Lilo And Stitch: Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride! I like roller coasters (been on 536, dude!), and I also like watching and doing action sports. I don't get a lot of surf practice (Boca's waves SUCK! Gotta go to Miami or St. Augustine for good waves!), but I guess I'm okay.

Various Movies: Zip-e-dee-do-dah. Zach's baby brother Mikey has this sing-along video (you know those) from Disney, and it features Zip-e-dee-do-dah while picturing kids about Zach's age (11) riding on Mattenhorn Bobsleds. At first, I couldn't recognize it, because the video is so old, that the ride looks different, but after study, I realized that, by its surroundings, it WAS Mattenhorn.

Michael C

That's a great question, and an easy one.

Candle on the Water from Pete's Dragon. My wife and I love that song so much that we used it as our wedding song.

Also, Feed The Birds. When I was in college, I used to 'guard' the music building. Someboady (I never found out who) used to go in to the hall and play Feed The Birds on the grand piano, no vocals. What an amazing piece!

yensidtlaw1969

Hmmm, I'd have to say When You Wish Upon a Star is DEFINATELY the most classic Disney song. It's pretty much the theme song for Disney in general!

Brett

I'd definently have to go with "One Step Ahead" from Aladdin. That song is so upbeat and fun.

"When You Wish Upon A Star" ain't bad either.

boywonder

1. When She Loved Me Toy Story 2(such a sad song)
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Someday my Prince Will Come/Off the work we go*tie*(Snow White)
4. Colour of the Wind(Pocohantas)
5. You got a friend in me(Toy Story)

Amsi

I absolutely love "Hellfire" from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. That's such a wonderful movie and the music is just great, but that song has to be my favorite. The Bells of Notre Dame is a good one too. Nothing compares to Hakuna Matata, though. My grandfather loved that song and used to sing it all the time. When he passed away, the put "Hakuna Matata" on his headstone. That song will always be special to me.

DisneyChik17

ALL songs from Mary Poppins also...Beauty and the Beast's Be our guest...Everybody wants to be a cat from The Arisocats...Those are my favorites. And the movies are my favorite part...so that's the best ever.

~CKR~

Lauriebar

DisneyChik17 said:
...Everybody wants to be a cat from The Arisocats...Those are my favorites.

~CKR~
That is a great song...thanks for reminding me of it. I had the Aristocats soundtrack LP when I was little and played it over and over!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom