Best Show??!!

christian31

Original Poster
out of all the Live Shows that are currently on in all the parks which would you say is the must see show? which show must you catch while on your visit?:veryconfu

ThinkTink721

out of all the shows that are currently on in all the parks which would you say is the must see show? which show must you catch while on your visit?:veryconfu
We were not able to get in this year, but I have heard many good things about the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at FW.
I have been to Mickey's Backyard BBQ at FW & it's great!
We went last year & we are going back in Sept.!
:wave:

kcnole

I'm assuming you mean the shows inside the parks. If that's the case I'd say the best current live action theatre show has got to be the new Nemo show in DAK.

Simba1

For me, Festival of the Lion King hands down although I haven't seen Nemo yet. If the American Adventure counts as a show, that would be up near the top of my "must-see" list as well!

littlered

mine would be Festival of the Lion King. the Bird show at AK is also a must see, we skipped that every year unitl our last trip and we were very surprised at how good it was. of course I should not have under estimated Disney.
I have not seen Nemo yet, but since I am a puppeteer that may rate high on my list when I do see it in October.

TTFN-Tiggger

If you have seen the lion king play on broadway is it still worth it to see the festival of the lion king?

Yes it is still worth it to see the Festival of the Lion King. I also make sure to take in Beauty and the Beast. Nemo I saw for the first time in May and that was AWESOME! These would be my top 3 live must see shows.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Unless you count Fantasmic, Festival of the Lion King is BY FAR the best live show on the property.

I am one of the very few people who found Nemo highly over-rated.

k.hunter30

If you have seen the lion king play on broadway is it still worth it to see the festival of the lion king?
While it's definitely NOT on the same level as the Broadway show - it is very good. It's really completely different from the musical. I loved the musical - so much it made me cry :lookaroun - but the Festival of the Lion King is still a must-see for us everytime we're in WDW.

raven

It's a different show all together. The Broadway Lion King follows the story of the movie while Festival of The Lion King is more of a carnival atmousphere showcasing songs from the movie and circus-type of acts. It's very good. Sit close if you can and you will be right in the action.

k.hunter30

It's a different show all together. The Broadway Lion King follows the story of the movie while Festival of The Lion King is more of a carnival atmousphere showcasing songs from the movie and circus-type of acts. It's very good. Sit close if you can and you will be right in the action.
That's correct. It also has a bit of an interation element as well. Definitely worth seeing. :)

Krozar

To me it's Lion king.

Mostly because I am a huge LK nut. Best songs of any Disney Animation IMO . I went to see it in theaters when I was a kid. My first time watching a movie by myself, my parents went to see Forrest Gump in another screen. It was WOW. The opening song, Scar's song, Hakuna...etc.. Still love those songs sooo much while many other Disney tunes kind of drive me nuts.

They do an amazing job with the songs at The LK festival. I try to see it nearly once a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom