Best Ride to Take a Nap

Best place to Relax and Take a Nap

• Total voters

Vernonpush

I'm not entirely sure O Canada! should be on that list, simply because you don't sit down. Besides, it's a hundred times better now with the new film.
But Martin Short!:hurl:

I once fell asleep on the monorail and rode it around for an hour before a kind employee woke me up :)

:lol:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned EPCOT: France. Comfortable seats, air conditioning, dark, and Classical Music! The CMs even say "wake up" with their cute French accents afterwards.:ROFLOL:

petersenjp

Nap time

On a hot day, nothing is better the Sounds Dangerous. Dark, cool, and ok chairs. Heck, half the time I dont even put on the headphones any more. Just sit back, and relax!

Pens24

I fall asleep on Ellen and HOP and sometimes cop but cop is a classic and it's not that often that I sleep in that

figmentmom

I am absolutely SHOCKED to see that the number one answer is "Sherman's hotel room." :eek:

Sherm, you need to put on some music or jazz things up in your hotel room, buddy! :ROFLOL: Karaoke, maybe? :p

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

My answer would have been Hall of Presidents (and yes, I know it's not a ride!)

Soarinrulz

I'm going to have to go with The Hall Of Presidents too................................................zzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BriLee

SSE without a doubt. that ride needs some serious revamping. ive only been on it once and that was one too many times. haha.

Captain Hank

I have come precariously close to dozing off during UOE. It's kinda surprising, considering the seats aren't particularly comfortable.

jiddng

I could never fall asleep on any Disney attraction (it's sacrilege!), but DH can, and has!
I had to ask him which one to vote for on this poll. It's not on your list, but he prefers napping in the last row of the boat on IASM, at CBJ, or the Tiki Birds. A dark room, some nice Disney A/C, and he's gone! :)

wdwmemories

I'm not surprised that Ellen gets the most votes! But it does move and it is at points loud. How about Sounds Dangerous - don't put on the head sets and you get dark, still, and quiet. Perfect for a nap!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom