Best Restaurant

lilphil6487

well my favorite is the california grill. Its is very pricey. I only went there once for my parents wedding anniversary. They have a great selection of food including sushi if you like it. They got all kinds, even beef for people who wont eat raw fish. They also got some great steak too. My next favorite would have to be Concourse steak house, which is also in the contemporary. Very very good gourmet steaks like steak with rasberry butter suace and stuff like that. Cap'n Jack's is another good place. It is at DTD but has a limited menu. And the last one i can think of is Ohana at the Polynesian. Has a great selection of polynesian foods. If you are looking into getting a fireworks view. then i suggest ohana or california grill. but remember, all are expensive.

HoW

For breakfast we always try to eat at Kona Cafe in the Polynesian at least once a trip (Tonga Toast and Macadamia Nut Pancakes are delicious). Our lunches are usually on the go at places like Columbia Harbour House in MK, ABC Commisary in MGM, etc. For dinner, it is really in what you are looking for. I personally like Bongos Cuban Cafe in DTD and Ohana in the Polynesian for something a little different. In the parks my fiancee loves The Liberty Tree in MK and The Coral Reef in Epcot, which has an excellent selection of fresh seafood.

tigsmom

bandtrumpet said:
sorry, i didnt know that there were other ones

Don't worry about it, some people are just a little ...... touchy about some stuff.

What types of food do you like? We always hit the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL for a breakfast skillet, Chef Mickey's for our Character breakfast. The Kona Kafe in the Poly is very good as is 'Ohana.

Steak at the Concourse Steakhouse or the Yachtsman, seafood buffet at Cape May Cafe. Burgers in Pecos Bill's in the MK. We always have lunch at Restaurant Marrakesh in EPCOT and at Tusker House in the AK. Liberty Tree Tavern is a good bet for lunch and a nice Character dinner. :slurp:

These are our favorites, but there are so many more we want to try.

If you haven't already, look thru the menus here or on allearsnet

:wave:

Sloan

so many great choices

It's tough to say w/o knowing more what you're looking for and what you like, but there have already been some great suggestions - California Grill being one of the excellent ones mentioned.

If talking about resort dining, Jiko is an excellent choice that I did not see mentioned yet - great atmosphere, very special menu, incredible wine selection. etc. - and yes, like the other top-notch places, its expensive (but I think so worth it).

If in the parks - so many choices. A personal favorite is Le Cellier (EPCOT - Canada).

KHockett

I personally really enjoy the Brown Derby in MGM and Le Cellier (Canada) in Epcot. Both are more steaks and chops, but I really like both of those. Also, if you like Italian/Spanish/Mediterranean - Spoodles is really great! Have a good time!

tigsmom

KHockett said:
I personally really enjoy the Brown Derby in MGM and Le Cellier (Canada) in Epcot. Both are more steaks and chops, but I really like both of those. Also, if you like Italian/Spanish/Mediterranean - Spoodles is really great! Have a good time!

There is also Tony's Town Square in the MK and Mama Melrose's in MGM.

The Big River Grille & Brewing Works is also a good place for burgers, steaks, ribs, chicken and salads. Its on the Boardwalk as is Spoodles.

christyj

Rose Crown and pub for Illuminations, Ohanas for sure, Chef Mickeys, and who could forget the Hoop-de-doo-review and Mickeys Backyard BBQ.

christyj

Rose Crown and pub for Illuminations, Ohanas for sure, Chef Mickeys, and who could forget the Hoop-de-doo-review and Mickeys Backyard BBQ.

cameraguy

Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot because it has my favorit dish, Shepards Pie. And the The Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney-MGM Studios because it gives the feel of a classy oldtime hollywood resturant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom