Best Restaurant for 21st Birthday

imagineerfan

Original Poster
Hey Everyone, my family and I will be in WDW for my 21st Birthday this summer. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we should eat that evening and have my "first" drink.

-Thanks

Dan

darrin933

Have your first drink with the bartender Walter at the tambu lounge at the polynesian next to ohanas, hop on the monorail and go to the california grill for dinner and to watch wishes. Or just stay at ohanas

wishes

suggestions!

Oh my gosh, this is so weird!
I'm just planning a trip for me and my bf next year (called Dan) and he's turning 21 then too!
I'm thinking of somewhere where we can see the fireworks from or Electic Water Pagaent etc. and of course enjoy the obligatory cocktail!
California Grill fits these descriptions and it'd be pretty unique. They have a good bar there I think? I'd suggest looking at other MK resort restaurants' menus too.
Even though one of the character meals would be cool....i'm sure they would make a BIG deal about turning 2-1! I suggest Liberty Tree Tavern!

frankd1962

All depends on what you would like to do or what. I would suggest looking over the menus for the various restaurants all over the Resort and see what they hvae to offer. For my birthday, I've chosen 50's Prime Time and Hollywood and Vine.

Also don't forget to bring your ID in case they have to check it.

Pooh88

I think the "strongest" drink for the buck is at the ESPN club...Or...You could just sample around the World Showcase:hammer:

DisneyDragon

Okay - so you're turning 21? Here be a little game for you...it's called Beers of the World - just don't blame me.

Actually, my friends and I have developed Ultimate Beers of the World. Instead of wrapping up 'Beers' with Test Track (as in Advanced BOTW), it's a full-sim trip on M : S. No one has had the stones to try it yet.

MPitzen

Interesting idea, do all 11 countries serve a different type of beverage?
:king:

-Dan

They serve multiple options for you at each country. Look at the menus on allears.net.

Also, just wanted to make sure that you knew that MK, as someone mentioned as a good option, does not serve alcohol... so don't go there for your 21st.

In 2 weeks I'm taking one of my friends and we're going to Coral Reef & Biergarten for her 21st.

Eyekimore

You could go to the Rose and Crown in England and have one of those really tall beers. (Can you tell I don't drink?) I have no idea what they're called - but you see people walking around the world trying to finish them.

Glad to know I'm not the only one celebrating 21 in WDW... My friends think I'm insane.

Mine will most likely be spent at Epcot, with lunch or dinner at Marrakesh, more for the lamb than anything :slurp: I'm planning on trying alcohols that wouldn't normally be available to me at home, such as the sake from Japan. I'd recommend Epcot for your birthday, since they have by far the widest selection of alcoholic beverages.

The evening of my birthday, I'm planning to go to the Adventurer's Club :) It's my favorite place in PI.

Whatever you do, have a great trip, a happy birthday! :wave:

Bug715

I'll have to let my bf know that he won't be alone. He's taking a week off work for his 21st and I'm going to be doing the college program. So he's coming down for his first trip to the World. I was thinking dinner with my parents (who will be there also) then adventurer's club since I'll only be 20.

surfsupdon

O'hanas.

It's not too rowdy, but very fun, with great food. I really enjoy that exotic, Island inspired feel. It's just such a nice restaurant all around.

palmage

Ohana is way to cheesey and foo foo for your first drink.
You need something like the ESPN or House of Blues.

Then ditch the rents and head to Rachels:goodnevil

wdwtiggerga

Best resturant is in MGM!

The best resturant for me is in MGM, its Mama Melrose's Ristorante, they have great food, great wine and have a decent price and you can also get your better seat for Fantasmic!

popsicletrees

Big River brews some of my dad's favorite beers, so I would suggest there. I'll be at Disney 2 weeks after my 21st. I'm looking forward to some good French or German wine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom