Best resort for a girls trip?

Parker in NYC

Animal Kingdom Lodge. See the ammminals. Fantastic pool. Have drinks while looking at the ammminals. Have drinks at the pool. Eat Boma buffet goodness. Eat Jiko goodness. Relax and get away from it all!

Otherwise, my vote is POFQ. Poly is just not worth the arm and a turkey leg they charge, however much I adore it.

HouCuseChickie

Gran Destino tower looks really nice, but if it's in the budget, I think I'd want to stay Epcot area for a special girls' trip. I've stayed at the Poly and it's nice, but I think we'd be going into Epcot a lot more and I like the convenience of those resorts. Beach Club would probably be my first choice, but I'd also try and make sure to get a room with a full balcony.

wlodge_man

Well, I'm a bit biased......
⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅ (see avatar...lol)

Why not do a split-stay and experience 2 resorts?? At minimum, schedule a day to check out some of your finalists and maybe have a meal at a few? It's a more relaying way to experience Disney! Just make sure you visit the Wilderness Lodge! ;)

*Jules*

In the Parks
No
My favorite moderate resort is POFQ so I don't think you can go wrong with that resort. I think the pool is one of the best and the bus stop(one) is fantastic. If you do decide to upgrade to a deluxe a beautiful resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Just walking around there is an adventure. The pool is very nice as well and the restaurants are wonderful.

HoneyBee1991

I'm going to suggest port Orleans like several others have. Riverside or French quarter as both are nice. If you plan on taking the boats to downtown Disney then POFQ is nice because the trip is shorter.

Its both a fun and chill resort. There is decent food at the resort but you are so close to Hollywood studios and fairly close to epcot that you could go anywhere fairly fast. Plus it's not as expensive as the deluxe resorts but doesn't feel like a fart house the way value resorts can depending on the time of year.

Have fun on your girls trip!

MissViv

My votes for Polynesian. My DH and I love it to rest and relax. You can watch the fireworks from the beach or pool instead of standing in the massive crowds. The atmosphere is amazing and the food is great! Also, LOVE the Dole whips.

DISR

Lots of good options mentioned above, but I'd also throw out Saratoga Springs. It is a very relaxing resort and has one of Disney's Spas located there. It is also a short boat ride or walk to Disney Springs for evenings out.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If it's in the budget, go with Beach Club. I've done girls weekends with my agents and we usually do an Epcot area hotel. Club level is a huge plus! If it's not in the budget then I will highly recommend Gran Destino tower at the Coronado. It's a deluxe feel on a moderate budget. You have Toledo on the top floor and the food is excellent. Dahlia is a nice lounge with excellent sangria that is adjacent to the restaurant. You can literally look out and see so much of Disney property and you can sit outside at the lounge if you want. There is also Three bridges lounge/restaurant where you can hang out at night which I loved. So much that I love about the Tower! I usually stay at a deluxe but my last couple of trips as well as my upcoming in Sept will be there.

Pam

Attachments

• 69862115_10215024929716460_7708409038580482048_o.jpg
    69862115_10215024929716460_7708409038580482048_o.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 79

Minnie1986

Original Poster
If it's in the budget, go with Beach Club. I've done girls weekends with my agents and we usually do an Epcot area hotel. Club level is a huge plus! If it's not in the budget then I will highly recommend Gran Destino tower at the Coronado. It's a deluxe feel on a moderate budget. You have Toledo on the top floor and the food is excellent. Dahlia is a nice lounge with excellent sangria that is adjacent to the restaurant. You can literally look out and see so much of Disney property and you can sit outside at the lounge if you want. There is also Three bridges lounge/restaurant where you can hang out at night which I loved. So much that I love about the Tower! I usually stay at a deluxe but my last couple of trips as well as my upcoming in Sept will be there.

Pam
That photo is gorgeous! Thanks for the info!

Disney Kween

Port Orleans French Quarter
This right here. I like the smaller more quaint resorts for a girls trip and POFQ fits that to a tee. You can get around to things quickly. The resort is set up quite nice and the decor is also beautiful. I did this with my sister and we had a blast.

Tomi-Rocket

This right here. I like the smaller more quaint resorts for a girls trip and POFQ fits that to a tee. You can get around to things quickly. The resort is set up quite nice and the decor is also beautiful. I did this with my sister and we had a blast.

I also think the theming is fun for a girl’s trip! 😃

Katelynbird

I spent this past College Spring Break right before WDW closed for the pandemic with one of the girlfriends at Pop Century and we had a blast. Now all these resorts I see in the other posts are beautiful and probably fantastic, but we are college students and we can't afford those so Pop Century was great for us. The time we spent at the resort the food court and pool was outstanding. If you are on a budget Pop Century is the way to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom