Best Resort Foodcourt.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,I've only stayed at three resorts,all mods,but my favourite food court is PORS. The selection of food is great,from create your own pasta,to the carving station.What is your favourite food court,and what makes it better than the rest?:slurp:

WDWmazprty

Ok,I give in,what the !!!! is Tonga Toast ?:shrug:

Here you go:

picture.php

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

MaxsDad

If viewed as resort Counter Service

Jambo house's Mara is great. Decent variety. Great atmosphere. Nice people and processes. Crowds managable.

Poly not only has Tonga, but also Dole Whip Ice Cream. Also it is open later than most. The ordering process is pretty cool too.

Pop is good. It was better when it had Icees on the drink bar.

Some hate it, some love it, but if you are on the DDP, Pepper Market at CSR is hard to beat for quality, quanity, and overall value for your CS credit. If not on the plan, "not so much"

Now for the less than stellar:

I find Roarin' Forks at WL to be found wanting. Small in size and offerings.

Beach Club. Very little options, and even less seating. Same could really be said for Yacht and Boardwalk.

Pioneer Hall

I enjoy the food court at Pop and PORS since they have a large selection with a number of unique items. The Polynesian food court is also pretty good (especially the grilled cheese).

SMZ MD

Any food court is better than no food court. Ex AK - Kidani. Not mentioned so far is Food court at GF. Not great for seating and on the small side, but food was pretty tasty and price not too bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom