Best Relaxing Sit-Down?

We've been to WDW quite a few timtes, and every time we seem to find a new place for dinner. My Dad is the big world traveler...he loves Alfredo's, the Japanese Steakhouse, Rose n Crown, Raglan Road...

Next time we go, I'd like to try someplace different, and someplace he would REALLY like. He loves good steak, fish such as: orange roughy, hallowbit, and perch, and a wide variety of beer. Your recommendations? Thanks!

Tim G

amykissangel said:
We've been to WDW quite a few timtes, and every time we seem to find a new place for dinner. My Dad is the big world traveler...he loves Alfredo's, the Japanese Steakhouse, Rose n Crown, Raglan Road...

Next time we go, I'd like to try someplace different, and someplace he would REALLY like. He loves good steak, fish such as: orange roughy, hallowbit, and perch, and a wide variety of beer. Your recommendations? Thanks!
Fulton's Crab House... (dunno about the beers)

Upvote 0

CatLady

How about Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge? The food there is outstanding. I am not a beer drinker, but have heard good things about their selection of African beers.

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

The steak at the Mexico's San Angel was excellent! I rate it surprisingly as one of the best steaks I ever had. The atmosphere is very relaxing, too.

Upvote 0

EPCOT_Rocks

I have eaten in just about every sit-down in the world, and I have two favorites. In the parks, I'd have to go with Le Cellier Steakhouse. It's nice and quiet, the food is AMAZING, and God Bless the Canadians, their isn't a nasty one among them. If you are looking for something out of the parks, my top chocie, and they place where I have eaten on my birthday about 8 times, is Portabella Yaught Club. Upscale Italian food, and a nice open dining room, the pasta dishes are great and the meat dishes almost as good. If you ever eat here you HAVE to have the Gelato. It is mocha gelato with toffe chunks throughout. It is the best dessert in the World....and I mean the WHOLE world, not just Walt's!! Oh man now I'm Jonesin for it....glad it's only 25 miles down the road...wonder if I can get in tonight!

Upvote 0

durangojim

California Grille, sit in the lounge by the window. You can order anything on the full menu, eat and drink til your heart and stomach is content!

Upvote 0
It's not a very "relaxing" place because there is a lot going on, but the ESPN Club is my favorite sit-down place to eat at Disney. Being a huge sports fan, I love the atmosphere.

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

Upvote 0

Tim G

Firewolfe51 said:
Our fave is Rainforest @ DTD. We sit at the bar on an animal butt and kick back. The food is superb. The drinks are too!!!:wave:
Got food-poisoning a few years ago, from that one...

No thanks...

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Firewolfe51 said:
Our fave is Rainforest @ DTD. We sit at the bar on an animal butt and kick back. The food is superb. The drinks are too!!!:wave:

With so many nice places to eat I just can't justify going to a chain restaurant while at WDW...the food is not all the spectacular, but the atmosphere is very nice; I especially like the thunderstorms.

Upvote 0

SIR90210

I'm going to agree with EPCOT_ROCKS and say Le Cellier. I've been there a couple times, and the one time I wasn't there with an unrelated stomach bug, the food was great. I would highly reccomend it to any lover of steak.

Upvote 0
Artist Point

Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge is really good. Good bison filet and they also have a wonderful cedar plank salmon. Red Hook ale is good and overall the pacific northwest atmosphere of the restaurant is great. If you get the chance get a room on the outside looking out toward the geyser.

Upvote 0

yazmin182

I've said this a million times but the 2 best restaurants in my opinion are Le Cellier, as a few ppl have mentioned. I had the mushroom risotto with filet mignon, hmm mmm. And Les Chefs De France was one of my favorites too. And I love the atmospher of both.

Upvote 0

Ivan72

Corrus said:
Fulton's Crab House... (dunno about the beers)

We have had some very nice relaxing meals at Fulton's. Great food.

At Epcot, it's hard to beat Le Cellier. Awesome steak and truly nice staff. We always enjoy our visits. At AKL, Jiko's is a great choice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom