Best quick service at Epcot?

Zé_Carioca

While I love Les Halles (France) i'd recommend others for your party since you mentioned seating and my problem with les halles is the lack of seating for the demand.

I love tangerine cafe (morocco) and they have a good deal of tables.

The quick service with the most seats is Sunshine Seasons (or electric umbrella but I am not a fan) and I hear great things about the food there. Another plus is that it is inside the land so you'd have AC and shade.

carriebeth

If seating is real important to you sunshine seasons is the best choice. Lots of seating there. I have 8 children and it’s never impossible to find seating for all 10 of us. Tangerine also generally has seating but the advantage of sunshine is its air conditioned or heated when need be. I actually like the Mexican quick service but seating is pretty tricky there as well.

JoQuo711

If seating is real important to you sunshine seasons is the best choice. Lots of seating there. I have 8 children and it’s never impossible to find seating for all 10 of us. Tangerine also generally has seating but the advantage of sunshine is its air conditioned or heated when need be. I actually like the Mexican quick service but seating is pretty tricky there as well.

I dunno if this is still the case, but last couple times I have been there the rear entrance into La Hacienda de San Angel has been open with most of the restaurant available for indoor seating (to take your food in from the outdoor QS) during lunch. I'm not sure what time they close it off to get ready for the regular dinner service, but it was open at least until 2ish. There was just a small sign there and the outdoor area was pretty full, so I'm not sure how many people realized this.

imsosarah

So I’m having a bit of dilemma right now. We are going to Disney for 4 days and have 4 meals booked. We have tusker house, mama melose, liberty tree tavern and Akershus. I’m leaning toward giving up Akershus. We don’t have a little girl and I would rather save the money. We do have a 2 year old son, any good quick service meals?

Agree on giving up Akershus - FWIW - Liberty Tree is not nearly what it once was, we try to get over to poly and do ohana instead or just eat at harbor house

At Epcot - we typically snack around the countries - the fish and chips inside the pub (not the qs window or the ts restaurant ) is better if you aren't on the dining plan. We typically start there and split one order then grab some more to split up in France, teryaki bowl in japan and if we are still hungry tacos in mexico.

He will love tusker house! We loved Mama Melrose and were really surprised by it!

imsosarah

As long as these places have available seating we’re good. Nothing like trying to find somewhere to sit with a toddler!

A lot of these you can grab it and sit on the benches outside to people watch and even let the little one explore. (all have indoor seating also that we have never had more than 1-2 minutes of a wait for)

BellFamily2000

So I’m having a bit of dilemma right now. We are going to Disney for 4 days and have 4 meals booked. We have tusker house, mama melose, liberty tree tavern and Akershus. I’m leaning toward giving up Akershus. We don’t have a little girl and I would rather save the money. We do have a 2 year old son, any good quick service meals?
As a family we absolutely love Via Napoli in Italy. They have the best pizza and chicken parm! Enjoy your trip

texasex95

Oui to Les Halles in France. Great sandwiches (pretty close to the ones in Paris) and you can have amazing French ice cream for dessert.

clarabellej

I vote for Sunshine Seasons & Les Halles. Sunshine Seasons definitely has something for everyone. We’ve had friend’s of my daughters with various tastes. One wanted vegan, the other fish tacos. My daughter and I often split the roast chicken with a couple of sides. Desserts are delicious as well. I love a seasonal salad, made with greens grown on premises. Drink refills are free with purchase. Going here after riding Living With the Land and Soarin’ is one of our favorite things to do.

Les Halles in France is also delicious. Very authentic. Not sure what you might get there for a two year old, but we love the ham and cheese baguette, warmed. The pastries are to die for!!

You can have things boxed to go if you like. The seating here is limited.

These are two places we make a point to go to and look forward to the food.

WDW has excellent healthy food choices. The food has evolved for the better over the years. I remember when all there was was typical park food burgers fries and hot dogs.

With a little one, I would just share some of my entree.

Jabbas

Original Poster
Thank you all for your responses! My son was just diagnosed with ASD..and although he loves Mickey, the princesses might just be too much for him. I think we will try sunshine seasons! We are familiar with some of the restaurants in Epcot, just didn’t want a big sit down fancy meal. My husband is Sicilian so he’s pretty picky with Italian food, we’ve done via napolia and we’re just not interested in it again. Can’t wait for the new space restaurant!

Jabbas

Original Poster

I just realized I wrote I didn’t have a little girl! lol! I do but she is 4 months and won’t be going. 🤷🏾‍♀️

NiarrNDisney

At Epcot - we typically snack around the countries - the fish and chips inside the pub (not the qs window or the ts restaurant ) is better if you aren't on the dining plan.

For the record Rose & Crown and Yorkshire Fish Shops Fish and Chips are pretty much the same though price and portion size vary. At the CS you get two pieces w/fries ($11.49) where as the Pub ($12) and TS ($23) offer one large piece of fish w/fries. However at the Rose & Crown TS option your meal is offered with other sides like Mushy Peas or you can add on other sides like Bubble and Squeak to make it a bigger meal.

*Prices found on most recent menus available

Last edited:

Jabbas

Original Poster
So we got stuck eating at Akershus! I thought I cancelled, but the App must have been down because it didn’t work. Sure was shocked when I looked at my plans on the Disney app for the day. Food was decent, but we still ate our way around the world. Next time as a whole, I don’t think I’ll do any table service meal on property. My son just wasn’t well behaved and it would have been more fun to have been more flexible with meals! Casey’s Corner, and sunshine seasons are on the to do list next time for sure! And space 220 if it ever opens!

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
I am going to pick two. The first I will mention has been mentioned by many already and that is Sunshine Seasons in the Land. They have many great options to choose from and the food is great. My 2nd choice is La Cantina de San Angel. They have tasty Mexican food and also some tasty Alcoholic drinks as well as a nice view of the lake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom