Best quick service at Epcot?

Jabbas

Original Poster
So I’m having a bit of dilemma right now. We are going to Disney for 4 days and have 4 meals booked. We have tusker house, mama melose, liberty tree tavern and Akershus. I’m leaning toward giving up Akershus. We don’t have a little girl and I would rather save the money. We do have a 2 year old son, any good quick service meals?

Phil12

The giant turkey leg cart near The American Adventure. It tastes good and it's patriotic!
1580521487276.png

JIMINYCR

EP has lots of options. There are many menu items that will satisfy, you can look at the dining section to see whats available to serve to a possible fussy 2yo. Our DS at 2yo was very particular about what we could get him to eat.
Our favorites are Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France, La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK, Sunshine Seasons in the Land and Liberty Inn in America.
Sunshine Seasons IMHO has probably the best variety of childrens options that will please your needs.

Lilofan

Katsura Grill is good in Japan but the smell of deep fried tempura batter is overwhelming in the little inside dining area.

Jabbas

Original Poster
As long as these places have available seating we’re good. Nothing like trying to find somewhere to sit with a toddler!

NiarrNDisney

The best Counter Service restaurants in Epcot are as follows: Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles, Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine Cafe

Honorable Mentions (also what I consider actual Quick Service as its a window or kiosk with a limited menu)
Choza de Margarita
Pizza al Taglio
Sommerfest
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Club Cooloholic

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! EPCOT is qs heaven! Sunshine Seasons in the Land has too many good options to list, Les Hailles in France, Tangerine in Morocco, fish and chips in England, not to mention all the snacking you can do in WS. Save the money for something else fun
I second Tangerine in Morocco, great stuff! I have to say I was a little disappointed in Sunshine Seasons the last visit. I think they have changed the menu around a bit, and I just didn't think the options were as good or the food as tasty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom