Best QS in each park

belledream

I feel like this gets posted a lot, but here I go again! ;)
MK: BOG, Columbia Harbor House
EPCOT: Tangierine Café, Katsura Grill, Sunshine Seasons
HS: nothing great, but I can make do with the selection at Fairfax Fare.
AK: Flame Tree BBQ, Harambe Marketplace

Laurichi

epcot..sunshine seasons! the sushi at katsura was just ok
mk..be our guest! i tried a few..nothing special..maybe i just wasnt lucky! if bog is not available i would just go to starbucks or eat one of those turkey legs!
ak...the harambe market!
hs...i only tried fairfax fare ...woukd not go back if possible!

ekutchey

MK: BOG or Caseys Corner
Epcot: Tang. Cafe, Eating around the world from the food carts (not really QS but some are snack credits and quite enjoyable)
HS: Not really anything right now with most being closed for construction
AK: Harambe Market

tem325

In Epcot, even though the World Showcase has a lot to offer, we were pleasantly surprised to see how amazing the QS was in the "Living with the Land" pavilion that houses Soarin. There was a nice little food court there with options for many different tastes. I loved this power protein salad with quinoa that I ordered.

In Magic Kingdom, if you can land a Be Our Guest lunch, that is a great QS. They have a seared tuna salad which is lovely for lunch and pretty healthy. We've also done Columbia Harbor House near the Haunted Mansion. Also, have done the taco salad at Pecos Bills.

Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom have actually always disappointed me.

The BEST QS lunch I've ever gotten is at the Boardwalk Bakery which we walked to from Epcot. We got lobster rolls, a piece of carrot cake (our choice, TONS of other options), and a bottle of water (and I think the sandwich came with a little side salad) for a QS credit. If it were out of pocket, it was going to be $65!

I always try to get the out-of-pocket pricey items---makes me feel like I'm getting the most out of the meal plan.

Laurichi

i think you are talking about sunshine seasons at epcot? we had the quinoa salad as well and it was nice
we also had the tuna salad at BoG! for me thats the best QS restaurant at the world...but Beauty &Beast is my fav Disney movie

i did not care for Pecos or Columbia Harbour..the lobster roll was a disappointment

aw14

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (any of the countries work, but that is far more personal preference)
MK: Caseys Corner
DHS: not a lot of good options imo (ABC is always an easy one)
AK: Flame Tree by far

wdwhoneymooner

The BEST QS lunch I've ever gotten is at the Boardwalk Bakery which we walked to from Epcot. We got lobster rolls, a piece of carrot cake (our choice, TONS of other options), and a bottle of water (and I think the sandwich came with a little side salad) for a QS credit. If it were out of pocket, it was going to be $65!

Update on Bakery menu: Sadly the lobster rolls are no more.........was looking forward to them but was told it was removed from menu a few months ago and currently no plans to bring it back.

EOD K9

I'm a fan of Columbia Harbor House and Sunshine Seasons. Just for fun I am going to say Earl of Sandwich in DTD as a bonus.

BAChicagoGal

I liked Columbia House in the MK.
Yak and Yeti's Quick Service in the AK.
The American Pavillion at Epcot.
Hollywood Studios, I have only done table service there.

NiarrNDisney

MK - Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café

Epcot - Bounlangerie Patisserie les Halles, Katsura Grill, Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Café

DHS - Starring Rolls, Sunset Market

DAK - Harambe Market, Yak & Yeti Local Café

DS - Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, Food Trucks @ Exposition Park

JohnD

MK: Sleepy Hollow (really is a "sleeper". Waffles, waffle sandwiches, anything waffle), Columbia Harbour House

Ep: Sunshine Seasons

AK: Flame Tree BBQ

HS: HBD Lounge (if you can find a seat).

wdwhoneymooner

OH NO!!!!! Say it isn't so! That is sad!

Yeah, we felt exactly the same way. If we were a few decades younger there would have been two guests having a meltdown. :arghh:

Here's my list:

MK: Columbia Harbor House. Big fan of the Lighthouse Sandwich.
EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons
HS: No favorites here. No place truly stands out, so it's where ever has a tolerable line.

Yelloweaver

MK: Sleepy Hollow (really is a "sleeper". Waffles, waffle sandwiches, anything waffle), Columbia Harbour House

Ep: Sunshine Seasons

HS: HBD Lounge (if you can find a seat).

Though a fruit & chocolate waffle is not really a good meal. If they still had the chicken waffle or the deli meat one, maybe, but this is like dessert, not really a good 'quick service' option. You can't even use a QS credit on it.

JohnD

Though a fruit & chocolate waffle is not really a good meal. If they still had the chicken waffle or the deli meat one, maybe, but this is like dessert, not really a good 'quick service' option. You can't even use a QS credit on it.

Okay. Was going for some outside the box options.

Weather_Lady

I feel like this gets posted a lot, but here I go again! ;)
MK: BOG, Columbia Harbor House
EPCOT: Tangierine Café, Katsura Grill, Sunshine Seasons
HS: nothing great, but I can make do with the selection at Fairfax Fare.
AK: Flame Tree BBQ, Harambe Marketplace

Replying to "second" all of these choices. Tangierine Cafe (Epcot, Morocco pavilion, serving shawarma platters, tabbouleh, baklava) is my family's all-time favorite counter service restaurant at WDW.

We also avoid eating at HS if we can help it. There's just nothing particularly unique or appealing there (although if Pizza Planet reopens as the rumored Muppet-themed "Pizza Rizzo," we'll definitely be trying it out, if only for the theme).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom