Best QS at each park

Amanda Cook

Original Poster
Leaving for our Disney trip in 2 days beyond excited. I have somewhat decided on where i want to eat at but would love some opinons . I have resevations for house of blues,rainforest cafe,t rex,1900 park fare,whispering canyon cafe,and sci fi dine in theatre. I might make a last minute change on quick service.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Best Quick Service:

AK: FLame Tree
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons or Mexico (empanadas)
MK: Cosmic Rays
HS: not really much but Starring Rolls (lunch only)

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Best Quick Service:

AK: FLame Tree
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons or Mexico (empanadas)
MK: Cosmic Rays
HS: not really much but Starring Rolls (lunch only)

Agreed. At HS, Studio Catering Company has some OK sandwiches as well. Sunshine Seasons is one of the best QS on property.

awoogala

Mk: um, have not had decent food qs yet, so I can't comment.
EPCOT: sunshine seasons. Germany has some decent wurst options, france has some good carb-laden options.
HS: nothing. haven't had a decent meal at qs. barely good at table.
Ak: um, nothing. haven't tried a lot of qs there, either.. but I've had some awful qs meals so far. Rancid oil fried eggrolls and dumplings, fries that smelled rancid, etc.
I am seriously disappointed in most Disney qs, and the table service has not wowed me in years. Ugh, hate being negative. I'll watch this thread in case anyone posts something I have not tried yet. I am willing to keep trying, but I have not had a "great" meal in Disney in forever- maybe 2009?

Chrononymous

MK... Pecos Bills
Epcot...Sunshine Seasons ( really the best QS on property)
AK... Yak and Yeti QS
DHS...um...let's see...uh...nope...can't think on one!

jw24

MK: BOG Lunch, Columbia Harbour House gets a lot of good reviews.
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Cafe or Yorkshire County Fish Shop
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
HS: Tough one. Not a whole lot of choices. Best of the worst is Backlot Express or Studio Catering Company

SilentWindODoom

Quick Service the same as Counter Service or is there a difference? If not...

Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbor House for sandwiches and chowder. Liberty Square is the height of MK dining in my opinion. CHH is one of the best on property.

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons is good. Cantina de San Angel is adequate. Yakitori House was amazing but I don't know if the newer incarnation is as good.

Disney Hollywood Studios: Catalina Eddie's was our lunch destination last time and it.was fantastic. I had a nice Italian sandwich with a sauce. Definitely a good use of time.

Animal Kingdom: Only place I've had were Restaurantasaurus which was okay and Flame Tree BBQ. Had the St. Louis ribs at Flame Tree and it was great. Would definitely suggest it.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
MK: really depends on what kind of mood I'm in but we always Pecos Bills and Casey's. BOG lunch is pretty tasty as well.
EC: Sunshine Seasons and Sommerfest
DHS: Catalina Eddies although this park isn't of the same caliber as the others.

NiarrNDisney

Here's my list:

MK - Columbia Harbour House, Tortuga Tavern (seasonal)

Epcot - Katsura Grill, Sunshine Season, Tangierine Cafe

DHS - Backlot Express, Starring Rolls

DAK - Flametree Barbecue, RestaurantoSaurus

DTD - Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express

HollyAD

MK- Sleepy Hollow (if you like waffles get the nutella and fruit!)
DHS- Starring Rolls (cupcakes) or Fairfax if you have to eat real food there- hot dogs aren't bad
AK- Yak and Yeti QS- honey chicken is always a good choice
Epcot- Yorkshire Fish and Chips

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
For us -

MK: Columbia Harbor House by a mile!
EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons in Future World, Yorkshire County Fish Shop in World Showcase
HS: Backlot Express

Figgy1

The one good thing is you can eat nothing but cs and have an excellent time. Our favorites include ABC skip the burgers, SS, TC, Kringla, Les Hailles, Yak and Yeti, FT and Restaurantsaurous and in MK CR, PB, CHH and the Plaza I know it's ts but it's priced about the same as a cs and you can usually grab a table last minute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom